• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

So, Selma sounds like a good ass movie. I'm gonna go see it tonight.

Some of the film’s power transcends her control. This is a film about work: the work at hand, the work it takes to do the work, and, for an audience in 2015, the question of whether the work worked. DuVernay is never cute or explicit. No one says anything like, “If we work hard enough, we’ll have a black president!” There is no doubt that this forward momentum, all of this political progress — integration, mobilization, the right of blacks to vote without encumbrance, enfranchisement — has mattered.

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/selma-review/

DominoKid

Death Parade opening episode was solid.

Gotta check out AssClass, Durarara 2 and JoJo tonight. Just dropped a few bills on car maintenance so this is gonna be a pretty cheap weekend.

Trey

Lord, Mesousa is something else. lol

I smell sandlewood, bean pies, and corner store incense when I read his posts...

bruh I knew you reminded me of someone when I saw your avatar.

tumblr_nclsi3JQr81qcqqpjo1_250.gif

Furyous

FUCK THE KNICKS

with giraffe kahk. Knickstank in full effect. Y'all realize Brooklyn is better anyway. If the Nets become relevant it's over for the knicks. Brooklyn pride far surpasses Knicks pride alone. Brooklyn residents from the true school are the proudest individuals in the country.

I need someone to verify this person isn't a troll because I have yet to meet another individual part of the diaspora that says "blacks". Motherfuckers said child support like we don't know what code words mean. WE GET IT.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
with giraffe kahk. Knickstank in full effect. Y'all realize Brooklyn is better anyway. If the Nets become relevant it's over for the knicks. Brooklyn pride far surpasses Knicks pride alone. Brooklyn residents from the true school are the proudest individuals in the country.

I need someone to verify this person isn't a troll because I have yet to meet another individual part of the diaspora that says "blacks". Motherfuckers said child support like we don't know what code words mean. WE GET IT.

The Nyets are screwed. They might not have another good draft pick til the Koreas are reunited...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom