• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
You really going to use "nigga my mixtape dropped" as a argument rebuttal?
I'd argue that doing *something* is very much a rebuttal to your bucket-laden histrionics.

http://instagram.com/ms_lopez_

ibMG01gJZ5Mc3.gif

mAnydQa.gif

Slayven

I'd argue that doing *something* is very much a rebuttal to your bucket-laden histrionics.

Well Mister Bishoptl eyes just try to keep them from getting too uppity, they bee singing anything but negro spirtuals the Overseer will come a knocking. And his whip don't care if the bars are hot or not.

Furyous

Her chin looks a bit suspect. Is that a dude? I want to know before I send this to thirstiestmenofinstagram.

Just in case that's a dude, we need to cleanse our palette:

http://instagram.com/p/xxSWKRmL-0/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/xZnbThmL2a/?modal=true

Now that's out the way, what's new in yall world?

I'm in an MPH program but just applied for a two year internship in Germany with Ubisoft. Wish me luck people as I try to get the fuck out of America, legally. 'Merica is cool but I need that good project management check.

Trey

Sub mixtape is bish approved. You slap that on the cover and you might generate three extra sales at least.

Just in case that's a dude, we need to cleanse our palette

I dunno if I can handle a person that can turn around and look you in the eye while you're doing work from the back.

Malyse

Explain, all I know is that it sucks.

DAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN

AE dropped that truth-ether

-slower gameplay
-lame enemies
-uninspired designs
-lame bosses
-bad characters
-confused storyline that doesn't add anything
-music was a step down
-visibly lower budget
-simple and lackluster combat

If you must, play DMC2 first so then you can enjoy the rest of the games. People legit thought that Dante had been replaced with a clone.

G-Fex

That is a valid reason to hate everything.

Then I tried 1, which seemed a lot better. I don't even remember anything from 2 except ghost rider being the final boss for some reason and a zombie helicopter and tank for some reason.

But after playing Ninja Gaiden and Shinobi, I realized Devil May Cry ain't shit.

Young Magus

Then I tried 1, which seemed a lot better. I don't even remember anything from 2 except ghost rider being the final boss for some reason and a zombie helicopter and tank for some reason.

But after playing Ninja Gaiden and Shinobi, I realized Devil May Cry ain't shit.

You played 3?

Furyous

I dunno if I can handle a person that can turn around and look you in the eye while you're doing work from the back.

Speak for yourself my G. I can imagine doing some Naruto S rank technique with her. She seems like a young lass with endless possibilities. The only problem is the exhausting nature of that particular encounter because she's so flexible. You have to counter her flexibility with more flexibility and muscle memory. You ever basque in the glow of the post smash? I'd have a Kobe game winning moment.

lordmrw

You know an episode of fresh Prince was deep when the credits rolled and everything was quiet.

It was basically the 90's equivalent of "A very special epsisode of ....." When a sitcom would tackle a serious issue for one episode and then everything would go back to the status quo the following week. You knew it was coming when you heard that somber music, meant one of two things; somebody is about to become a crack head for a day or somebody is almost going to get fucked in the butt.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Big Sean really dodged a bullet with this girl. Watching that video...her face is all kinds of fucked up, and she doesn't seem to be all the way there.

Edit: watched the entire thing.

Nah...she has to go.

Showering every day is not a "white people" thing. This chick...nah....naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

hahahah oh what?

i will shower 3-4-5 times a day if i feel like i need it. summer is no joke.

who doesnt shower once a day? i shower twice a day and so does my roommate.

RP912

Banned
I completed Crysis 2 today and it wasn't a bad game at all. I think Prophet can take down master chief on some real shit.

Am I reading it wrong? Spend more time hating and less time improving yourself? Either way, people are showing their ass in that thread and it's red from the hurt. Good stuff.

It was suppose to say "If you guys spent 1/3 the energy you do on hatin into improving yourselves." I messed up. I need a Surface Pro 3. <insert Wilson commercial>

Kreed

Why this girl out here being proud about her funk? Then throwing race into it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BGTNBrihIhI#t=269

http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/61084-naya-rivera-glee-feels-like-a-different-show-and-it-makes-me-sad/1363289937_naya-rivera-glee-467.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

We may need a global ban on black celebrities trying to represent the community. The moment you have appeared on a non local news TV show or make an album, your opinions are yours and yours alone.

I'd rather play DMC2 than DmC.

We may need a global ban on black celebrities trying to represent the community. The moment you have appeared on a non local news TV show or make an album, your opinions are yours and yours alone.

That right is only reserved for the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom