• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

he sold out and has no taste and more money than all of the haters combined will ever earn.

52602120.jpg

G-Fex

cause he "sold out"

He was the indie dev herro, he was suppose to stay in a dank hold making games forever

Man Gaming side is so wacky as hell.

Every person and developer is owned by gaffers. Right.

I'm glad he's living it up. Hopefully he gets around to making cool doom mods like he spoke about.

Furyous

I just purchased a chromecast from Best Buy with $20 of Google Play credit. What are some good uses for chromecast besides sending streamed anime to my HDTV?

Shy

hi BCT just got activated today, so i thought i'd pop in and say hi as i've been lurking for a wee bit. hopefully i won't embarrass myself too much with all my terrible opinions.
it is cool for me to post in here right, i'm mixed race.

Where you're from - uk.
Where you live - London.
What is your age? - 34.
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Father: egyptian. Mother: italian, irish and scotish.
Do you know your roots - no, sorry.
Favorite musical genre - jazz-hop, electronic music, film soundtracks and stuff that i'm too embarrassed to admit too.
Your profession/major/career interest - unemployed.
Your religious affiliation - agnostic.
Hobbies - games, films. what have you. ( sorry i'm not very good at this stuff )
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - KFC, as we don't have those two other ones here in the uk that i know of. but the but the cheap brand X place round the corner from i where i live is quite nice.

Gattsu25

Banned
hi BCT just got activated today, so i thought i'd pop in and say hi as i've been lurking for a wee bit. hopefully i won't embarrass myself too much with all my terrible opinions.
it is cool for me to post in here right, i'm mixed race.

Where you're from - uk.
Where you live - London.
What is your age? - 34.
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Father: egyptian. Mother: italian, irish and scotish.
Do you know your roots - no, sorry.
Favorite musical genre - jazz-hop, electronic music, film soundtracks and stuff that i'm too embarrassed to admit too.
Your profession/major/career interest - unemployed.
Your religious affiliation - agnostic.
Hobbies - games, films. what have you. ( sorry i'm not very good at this stuff )
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - KFC, as we don't have those two other ones here in the uk that i know of. but the but the cheap brand X place round the corner from i where i live is quite nice.

You're more than welcome: You're home.

G-Fex

Man KFC disappoints me with it's tiny ass hot wings that are expensive.

No nearby popeyes and I don't feel like traveling miles.

Guess I'm settling with Church's

royalan

The moral of the story here is never go to a fried chicken chain for wings. You will get jipped EVERY TIME.

I would wait the 20 minutes and get wings take-out from a decent bar than waste A SINGLE COIN on some KFC/Popeyes/Churches wings.

Slayven

Kind of funny though how much money talks

http://kotaku.com/5947162/notch-id-rather-have-minecraft-not-run-on-win-8-at-all-than-to-play-along

Notch:"I will burn this motherfucker down before I bow to Microsoft."

*Ring Ring Ring*

Notch:"Who this ? Bill Gates, will let me tell you something Bully Bill, you might cure Malaria but you will not fuck up pc gaming......how much? ,,,,Word? After taxes? Listen I am going to need you to put the money in my mama's account....Don't worry about why.......

*Day after*

Notch:"I will like to announce that I will take my talents to baller land. Peace out bitches."

G-Fex

The moral of the story here is never go to a fried chicken chain for wings. You will get jipped EVERY TIME.

I would wait the 20 minutes and get wings take-out from a decent bar than waste A SINGLE COIN on some KFC/Popeyes/Churches wings.

except I don't go to bars royalan.

Although...there is a wingstop near my job. Hmm..never been to one.

royalan

except I don't go to bars royalan.

Although...there is a wingstop near my job. Hmm..never been to one.

You don't have to go to bars to drink. You can just grab food.

A lot of bars are stepping up their food game these days. Got genuine chefs in the back. If I'm in the mood for some good "bar food" (wings, burgers, bar fries, etc...) I'll usually call ahead to a bar I frequent in Center City and the food is usually ready to pick up by the time I get there from work.

Point is, pretty much ALL chain wings are a ripoff. And that is ESPECIALLY true of wingsflop.

Slayven

What is this trend of folks taking rumors and shit and crafting weird conspiracy theories and narratives to try to make them fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom