• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghetto finna get tossed around. Go with dignity, friend.

There are worse ways to die, my brother. It's either that or a routine traffic stop. Take control of your own destiny.

lmao

breh, you just gotta bang for yours.

You gotta do it great then.

I'll see you crabs in the great bucket in the sky
93gv08u.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
shit like that is why i'm glad i graduated from the school of justin slayer. i studied those techniques :wow:

until my core strength was high enough, you couldn't find me smashing a girl without my tims on

you need the traction brehs. firm footing for the fight

A pretty ass amazon just hit on me brehs, im going in for the kill but thats whole lot of woman

You better fucking kill it. I mean smash that shit like you only got 2 goddamn speeds. Kill it and smash it. When you comeback and give us a profresh report you better goddamn type like a fucking neanderthal. You better caveman this broad. I'm talking Captain Caveman, not Kino. I'm talking Quest for Fire not Caveman. Don't go out like Atouk.

shit like that is why i'm glad i graduated from the school of justin slayer. i studied those techniques :wow:

until my core strength was high enough, you couldn't find me smashing a girl without my tims on

you need the traction brehs. firm footing for the fight
Im about to go into the hyperbolic time chamber, when its time to do the deed I want to be at least super afrikkan 2

G-Fex

You don't have to go to bars to drink. You can just grab food.

A lot of bars are stepping up their food game these days. Got genuine chefs in the back. If I'm in the mood for some good "bar food" (wings, burgers, bar fries, etc...) I'll usually call ahead to a bar I frequent in Center City and the food is usually ready to pick up by the time I get there from work.

Point is, pretty much ALL chain wings are a ripoff. And that is ESPECIALLY true of wingsflop.

Okay interesting to know. I'm not even sure if any bars around here. Oh I think there's a sports bar nearby. I'm not the bar going type so I have no idea what the rule of dress/etiquette is. Goddamn I sound like a dork.

I really love this local pizza place's wings, they use some tasty buffallo sauce, it's way better than their pizzas.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

You better fucking kill it. I mean smash that shit like you only got 2 goddamn speeds. Kill it and smash it. When you comeback and give us a profresh report you better goddamn type like a fucking neanderthal. You better caveman this broad. I'm talking Captain Caveman, not Kino. I'm talking Quest for Fire not Caveman. Don't go out like Atouk.

LOL

Goddamn Rev you took it back with that one lmao.

Trey

That bar food tip sounds like it's only really applicable to a backwater place with no real local cuisine identity, and Roy lives in Philly so that can't be the truth.

Although the best wing spot here also is a bar. It's known for wings, though.

That bar food tip sounds like it's only really applicable to a backwater place with no real local cuisine identity, and Roy lives in Philly so that can't be the truth.

Nah. A lot of major cities will have higher quality bars that serve legit good food cooked by actual Chefs. Of course they have versions of typical bar food but they can hedge that with high quality burgers and a few actual dinner style dishes. They also tend to carry more Craft Beers. So they get a solid mix of patrons from the types to stick to domestics on draft to the Craft Beer lovers who pay a higher price per Beer to the types looking for quality food in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Trey

Nah. A lot of major cities will have higher quality bars that serve legit good food cooked by actual Chefs. Of course they have versions of typical bar food but they can hedge that with high quality burgers and a few actual dinner style dishes. They also tend to carry more Craft Beers. So they get a solid mix of patrons from the types to stick to domestics on draft to the Craft Beer lovers who pay a higher price per Beer to the types looking for quality food in a more relaxed atmosphere.

I'm saying, you want wings or a burger so your best bet is a bar? That sounds so weird to me.

royalan

The BIGGEST myth about Philly is that it's a food city. No the fuck it is not. My biggest disappointment living here.

For starters, shit would have to stay open past 8 for that to even begin to be true. But the food in Philly is actually really fucking basic. I go to bars to eat because, if you're anywhere in Center City after dark, bars are actually the easiest places to get a quick bite. There are a few decent restaurants, but they're sit-down. Everything else is closed, or fucking cheese steaks/italian.

Philly's cuisine identity is fucking cheese steaks and cream cheese.

EDIT: Also, whenever Philly DOES get mentioned as a food spot, it's usually based on the quality of its bar food/BYOB spots.

I'm saying, you want wings or a burger so your best bet is a bar? That sounds so weird to me.

It's similar to how say.. 10-15 years ago, you wouldn't find people driving from all over to hit up food trucks but now every city and half the suburbs have food truck spots with food that is better than the local sit down spots.

Young Magus

Rev said it better than I could've.

Sage words from Rev lol

Trey

I feel like I'm in a barbershop. And I'm just here to buy weaves.

It's honestly not usually like this. It's mostly comic talk and clowning each other or other elements of this forum.

But the original title for this community was the Barbershop thread, so it fits the spirit of that well.

If you start a topic, any topic, someone will usually chime in.

Furyous

A pretty ass amazon just hit on me brehs, im going in for the kill but thats whole lot of woman

Go forth and holla. She has an intimate weakness that you must find (with consent of course) and use to pillage on some biblical shit. There's nothing like being with a woman taller than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom