• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

That shit look like a rundown convience store. Looking like a GTA3 strip club. Look like a palatte swap background building.

If you look real close you can see a save point in the back
nXGYXmJ.gif

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I finally got around to watching that new avengers trailer. They should have just named it iron man 4.
All these marvel movies suck but somehow I always get suckered into watching them at the theater.

umm, is that directed at me, did i do something wrong already. ?
i'm a bit confused sorry.

Nah family. You good. I have an innate tendency to put random gifs. I am tired as fuck. First day off since December 18th. Trust me, if something meant for you, we call you put by name and don't sugar coat shit. I mean ask Secretariat, Disney Adventures etc.

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince_zpsbafb296e.gif

How you holding up, man? Ready for your exit?

Got a plan. Now we wait and see how things work out. Friends are having a going away party for me. They are going all the way out. Every bit of deviance that can be mustered will been in effect. I mean every. Goddamn. Bit. That. Can. Will. But if anyone got any lowdown on Baton Rouge/New Orleans then please enlighten me. It's been 15 years since I lived there.

Got a plan. Now we wait and see how things work out. Friends are having a going away party for me. They are going all the way out. Every bit of deviance that can be mustered will been in effect. I mean every. Goddamn. Bit. That. Can. Will. But if anyone got any lowdown on Baton Rouge/New Orleans then please enlighten me. It's been 15 years since I lived there.
Good. Do that shit wrong as fuck lol! I'm sure things will pan out one way or another..good luck to you, brother.

So glad I'm not a big RPG dude outside of the occasional Pokemon. It's nuts how liking the Souls series is basically mandatory on gaming-side and any objections, no matter how subjective or backed up by evidence, will get you shit on for "you haven't given it enohgh time" or "it's okay, some people just gravitate towards preschooler skill curves."

I also don't get the hate for Halo's vehicle controls, which I'm planning on making a thread on. I mean, my only real frames of reference I have otherwise are GTAV's (which are great) and Far Cry 3 (Blood Dragon)'s, which I hate. I mean, in GTAV having such deep vehicle control schemes makes sense because cars are pretty much the whole game and there's a veritable fuckton of things you have to do from flying, firing while driving, detaching cranes, etc. But Halo vehicles have way different utilities, from scaling steep surfaces, boosting, firing vehicle-mounted weapons, etc. It's not like driving in Halo has some ridiculous skill curve, either - if anything the controls feel extremely dumbed down compared to other games. Why aren't people into them?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So glad I'm not a big RPG dude outside of the occasional Pokemon. It's nuts how liking the Souls series is basically mandatory on gaming-side and any objections, no matter how subjective or backed up by evidence, will get you shit on for "you haven't given it enohgh time" or "it's okay, some people just gravitate towards preschooler skill curves."

I also don't get the hate for Halo's vehicle controls, which I'm planning on making a thread on. I mean, my only real frames of reference I have otherwise are GTAV's (which are great) and Far Cry 3 (Blood Dragon)'s, which I hate. I mean, in GTAV having such deep vehicle control schemes makes sense because cars are pretty much the whole game and there's a veritable fuckton of things you have to do from flying, firing while driving, detaching cranes, etc. But Halo vehicles have way different utilities, from scaling steep surfaces, boosting, firing vehicle-mounted weapons, etc. It's not like driving in Halo has some ridiculous skill curve, either - if anything the controls feel extremely dumbed down compared to other games. Why aren't people into them?

because shooting and driving just don't mix

When you say "I do not like Souls" people hear "Souls is shit". It's part of why, even though I love the Souls games, I very rarely engage with people about it. That and how elitist it gets.

When you say "I do not like Souls" people hear "Souls is shit". It's part of why, even though I love the Souls games, I very rarely engage with people about it. That and how elitist it gets.
I just don't engage with those kind of folks, I guess. I love the games, although, I didn't get into part 2 because I needed to focus on other things. Only person that has ever talked my ear off about Souls is my son..who I tell to shut up, and he does lol.

It's like "Nigga, I introduced YOU to this shit..why you trying to sell me on it?"

I just don't engage with those kind of folks, I guess. I love the games, although, I didn't get into part 2 because I needed to focus on other things. Only person that has ever talked my ear off about Souls is my son..who I tell to shut up, and he does lol.

It's like "Nigga, I introduced YOU to this shit..why you trying to sell me on it?"

Haha it's not everyone (and probably not even a large proportion of people tbh) it's just the annoying voices tend to be the loudest ones.
Still looking forward to the DS2 update though!

-------

Xenoblade Chronicles X and Splatoon are looking ridiculous. May/Whenever X releases are too far away. :(

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
HB caught that ban brehs
--------------------------------------------------

also, the fuck is going on in this thread lol. I need to return to posting in here

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
gaming side is about to blow up. nintendo not bringing the new 3ds to the us is gonna have dudes heated

DrFunk

not licensed in your state

Malyse

Nah family. You good. I have an innate tendency to put random gifs. I am tired as fuck. First day off since December 18th. Trust me, if something meant for you, we call you put by name and don't sugar coat shit. I mean ask Secretariat, Disney Adventures etc.
Disney Princess Adventures, thank you.
gaming side is about to blow up. nintendo not bringing the new 3ds to the us is gonna have dudes heated
I mean. I want that upgrade too, but w/e.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Gaming side proves time after time they're incapable of making decisions, I'm glad Nintendo made this decision for them. There's so many "I just bought X, what should I buy?" "bought a ps4, what games should I get?" "sell me on X" "should I buy X game or Y?" etc etc. There's a lot of hemming and hawing about what to do. Fuck it. Nintendo made that choice and I'm fine with it.

60SLJ7y.jpg

Infinite

Gaming side proves time after time they're incapable of making decisions, I'm glad Nintendo made this decision for them. There's so many "I just bought X, what should I buy?" "bought a ps4, what games should I get?" "sell me on X" "should I buy X game or Y?" etc etc. There's a lot of hemming and hawing about what to do. Fuck it. Nintendo made that choice and I'm fine with it.

60SLJ7y.jpg

I was BEEN sold on faceplates tho

People mad Goro is pre-order.

If you're getting the game day one why not pre-order?

I probably haven't been burned by a game in a long ass time and avoided all of the bs glitches last year so I'm not soured towards preordering just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom