• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Not special, just the chosen one. As in literally chosen by the keyblade to wield it.

that's not even special anymore

Hell riku was supposed to have it. And then he just got another one, and he's better at it apparently. And then several other people got key blades, hell even bad guys have key blades.

Also I wanna talk about something that came from the Nintendo direct.
GAHsxxS.jpg

Can I talk about my man's tiny kicks.

Hell riku was supposed to have it. And then he just got another one, and he's better at it apparently.

Splatoon putting in early work for that Game of the Year award.

Malyse

Hell riku was supposed to have it. And then he just got another one, and he's better at it apparently.

It's ironic that people hate sora, but throw a fit when you suggest kh3 have multiple player characters.

I'm salty that the two announcements that I'm excited about weren't in our direct: Style Saavy 3 and Rodea.

@kira: that real?

Trey

Wat.

I don't see the issue. Many people - tens of millions - already have a DSi or old 3DS lying around, with a charger. It's obviously beneficial to the environment that there isn't a load of extra plastic junk lying around.

It's been this way for years in Europe, somehow Nintendo is still a functioning company here without great damage to their image. Retailers let people know they have to buy an adapter at purchase. There is no deception or misselling.

'Anti-consumer', oh please. As if you're the most important person in the world because you can buy things.

I am glad that Nintendo won't budge on this issue.

It reads like satire a bit, but one dude went hard in the paint anyways.

"Good for the environment"

lmfao

Careful not to choke on Iwata's dick there

I'm still high on this Hickman Avengers run. But we need to talk about the real star of the run.

Wong.

Yep, I said it. Wong. Dr. Strange's man-servant.

"Why?" You may ask?

Simple. Who else is going to say this to possibly the most powerful person on the planet.

Screen-shot-2014-08-24-at-11.02.04-PM.png

The realest motherfucker ever, that's who.

That's the whole point though. Sora isn't special. He's just an ordinary dull kid. Nomura intends him to be a person that any one of us could be. Totally normal.

I don't mean normal. I mean very bland. He's certainly different from a normal person in terms of his extreme innocence and the like. Riku
becoming Keyblade Master
cemented that, because it made sense.

Village

Splatoon putting in early work for that Game of the Year award.

You can be black

Variant skin colors
Jet Squid Radio Vibe

Already interested

Got the jet set radio composer trying to compose for it, they need to let him do some stuff

It's ironic that people hate sora, but throw a fit when you suggest kh3 have multiple player characters.

I'm salty that the two announcements that I'm excited about weren't in our direct: Style Saavy 3 and Rodea.

@kira: that real?

i am the number one supporter of multiple playable characters, I even have a system worked out in my head on how S/R/K ( hehehe ) would work out with out having all 3 characters start bare bones in the beginning.

Twitch stream of the accident

Basically, vicious thug by the name of 'Shinblade' was popping off too stronk after winning a match, ole girl comes through and tries to forcefully put him in his seat (apparently ripped his shirt)

ya that didn't work out. won't go on WSHH this time tho

oh and JC was being JC and you know how JC be when he starts gettin ignant

I'm still high on this Hickman Avengers run. But we need to talk about the real star of the run.

Wong.

"Why?" You may ask?

Simple. Who else is going to say this to possibly the most powerful person on the planet.

Only slightly related but kind of weird coincidence but there's a similar scene to that panel in the first episode of the newest season of Doctor Who. The answer given is different though.

It's just sort of weird because the new Doctor's outfit resembles that of a Magicians.. and Doctor Who is currently show run/written by Stephen Moffat.. who works pretty closely with Benedict Cumberbatch (Moffat showruns and co-writes Sherlock). I mean they're close enough that Moffat went with Cumberbatch when Cumberbatch visited Marvel a ways back and they both left with a ton of issues.

Slayven

Wong.

"Why?" You may ask?

[IG]http://cdn.entertainmentfuse.com/media/2014/08/Screen-shot-2014-08-24-at-11.02.04-PM.png[/IMG]

watcher-disgusted.jpg

Only slightly related but kind of weird coincidence but there's a similar scene to that panel in the first episode of the newest season of Doctor Who. The answer given is different though.

It's just sort of weird because the new Doctor's outfit resembles that of a Magicians.. and Doctor Who is currently show run/written by Stephen Moffat.. who works pretty closely with Benedict Cumberbatch (Moffat showruns and co-writes Sherlock). I mean they're close enough that Moffat went with Cumberbatch when Cumberbatch visited Marvel a ways back and they both left with a ton of issues.

Yeah, I remember that scene. This latest Dr Who season feels like it has had a lot of Marvel influences.

Damn, I forgot about that. Though, that was in X-Men, wasn't it?

akira28

seruoysly tho who bitch was that?

the tournament looked like fun, even with dude getting hype and standing up in the chairs. it seems like it was those over-excited voices in the background trying to be in control telling him to sit the fuck down and shut up, thats when dude gets really hype and starts handing out money, then big girl comes and tries to manhandle dude into his chair?

I'm sayin. she must be too used t throwing her skin and bones boyfriend around the house or something. Why did she feel like she could just come and do that, as a bystander, like dude was a middle schooler or something?

Onemic

seruoysly tho who bitch was that?

the tournament looked like fun, even with dude getting hype and standing up in the chairs. it seems like it was those over-excited voices in the background trying to be in control telling him to sit the fuck down and shut up, thats when dude gets really hype and starts handing out money, then big girl comes and tries to manhandle dude into his chair?

I'm sayin. she must be too used t throwing her skin and bones boyfriend around the house or something. Why did she feel like she could just come and do that, as a bystander, like dude was a middle schooler or something?

I will never understand.

She knows she fucked up and apologized on twitter though, so no biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom