• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
JC wanted to do a Wesley Snipes impression. Almost got away with a crime but then got caught celebrating and got that maximum permaban sentence.

Needed to pay taxes on those codes he was selling.

akira28

Nah family. You good. I have an innate tendency to put random gifs. I am tired as fuck. First day off since December 18th. Trust me, if something meant for you, we call you put by name and don't sugar coat shit. I mean ask Secretariat, Disney Adventures etc.

GJB.

Trey

no

people gotta stop saying permed around here

Especially when niggas are coming back from beyond the void like Storm.

Meanwhile, "where's Retro_?"

Evilore/GAF registries:

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

G-Fex

He loved Kingdom Hearts and had to be put down.

Nothing good comes from Kingdom Hearts.

JC wanted to do a Wesley Snipes impression. Almost got away with a crime but then got caught celebrating and got that maximum permaban sentence.

Geez.

I'll dedicate my next wolfenstein 3D run to you JC.

Name the last confrontation in the FGC that got dissolved to physical contact.

I wouldn't know. I wouldn't be caught dead at one of those things or a convention.

JC got jammed up over this foolishness + anime. There's no more fitting an effigy.

So, I woke up to a kitten in my armpit and my phone going wild. And these last pages were entertaining. I'm trying to figure this out tho, he gets hype, celebrates. Then gets grabbed? Was that a female? I mean really.

And for the latest reason to love Spider-Verse?

10665748_10153484253818066_2457526116505825376_n.jpg

Punk. Rock. Spidey.
Would have been insanely cool if he were British but I guess we're only allowed one British Spider-Man. :p

That's solid.

And those Avengers spoilers. Damn I wish I coult afford to read comics again. So good.

Onemic

So, I woke up to a kitten in my armpit and my phone going wild. And these last pages were entertaining. I'm trying to figure this out tho, he gets hype, celebrates. Then gets grabbed? Was that a female? I mean really.

Yes, yes, and yes.

Apparently the story was he was being too 'aggressive' in his popoff

Silky

Banned
I'm saying I don't want to know really. No thanks.

Don't you ever wrestling gif me again beefy boy

So you're willingly making ridiculous generalizations about something you're not even involved with and are unwilling to get educated on the exact opposite of whatever skewed vision you have on the FGC.

It has problems. I know this. But saying shit that RARELY happens (the actual physical contact) is part of the reason why you're making said generalizations is fucking bullshit.

-
Downloading it right now Blackule, chill

G-Fex

So you're willingly making ridiculous generalizations about something you're not even involved with and are unwilling to get educated on the exact opposite of whatever skewed vision you have on the FGC.

It has problems. I know this. But saying shit that RARELY happens (the actual physical contact) is part of the reason why you're making said generalizations is fucking bullshit.

-
Downloading it right now Blackule, chill

Yes I am. Yes I am. goddamn, Silky I'm not fucking perfect, yes I do generalize I never said I didn't. Yes it's bullshit but you know what, I'll leave it at that, I'll leave the FGC alone. I need a break from gaf and the internet at the moment. Peace

strobogo

Banned
Yes I am. Yes I am. goddamn, Silky I'm not fucking perfect, yes I do generalize I never said I didn't. Yes it's bullshit but you know what, I'll leave it at that, I'll leave the FGC alone. I need a break from gaf and the internet at the moment.

Why are you being such a jerk, Fex? I bet you don't know anything about liking things or gaining knowledge on things.

akira28

my mind can't comprehend right now.

I feel like I need to go fishing on Fex Island too. I was saying to myself just last night that there is such a thing as too much GAF.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
my mind can't comprehend right now.

I feel like I need to go fishing on Fex Island too. I was saying to myself just last night that there is such a thing as too much GAF.

Don't let GAF win! You can stick it out.

Keep things fun and playful and all your worries will melt away.

Silky

Banned
Yes I am. Yes I am. goddamn, Silky I'm not fucking perfect, yes I do generalize I never said I didn't. Yes it's bullshit but you know what, I'll leave it at that, I'll leave the FGC alone. I need a break from gaf and the internet at the moment. Peace

Here's hoping you return soon.

--

Taking the fam out to dinner because I'm the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom