• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

In that thread I saw posts about dude being aggressive. Really? What the fuck she think was gonna come from her putting her hands on dude like that. This shit wasn't even a pop off. I've seen dudes do more after winning a bet less 2K game

True. Dudes be serious over that 2K. Acting like they're in the game.

BTW why the hell do Nintendo suck ass at naming new products?

AZKHly7.png
nnd1MFe.png

dzsa7KL.png

What's funny is, he probably would've gotten away with it if he didnt get cute

See what happens when you gas semi-funny niggas heads up

I can't get behind the whole "whose bitch is this?" thing but she had no business trying to rain on his victory lap.

Who the hell does that sorta thing, in her mind was she gonna hip toss him and have him apologize or something?

Slayven

I can't get behind the whole "whose bitch is this?" thing but she had no business trying to rain on his victory lap.

Who the hell does that sorta thing, in her mind was she gonna hip toss him and have him apologize or something?

I am glad there is video of it and I am glad he held his magic in check.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

Yeah I have no idea what she thought was going to happen.

Onemic

In that thread I saw posts about dude being aggressive. Really? What the fuck she think was gonna come from her putting her hands on dude like that. This shit wasn't even a pop off. I've seen dudes do more after winning a bet less 2K game

I think it was in regards to his popoff, not his reaction to her grabbing him.

harSon

Banned
We ain't getting rid of JC that easy. He's the Stinkmeaner of BCT. Dude's gonna rise from his grave to hate, ya'll just wait.

Malyse

I was considering making a Senran Kagura OT, but I realize that that would be a homing flare for creepy GAF. I wish that game wasn't so fucking pandering, because it's actually a fantasic brawler. That got me thinking about SC4 and the fucking stupid that was equipment damage, which made me think of SC5 and discover that they left that stupid shit in the game. I do not regret dropping that franchise.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The perfect JC eulogy would be a bunch of people just coming out to tell their own stories about how ain't shit he was. Then the lawyer plays a video and JC is like "fuck ya'll I had laxative put in the food, enjoy your night."

North Carolina get temps below 30 degrees and it's snowpacolypse....Accidents on the way to work. Accidents coming from lunch....SMMFH NC get it together.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I interviewed for a job last week and got told today by HR that the manager decided to go with someone else. They said the manager liked my work history and was confident that I could do the job, but I wouldn't be a good "culture fit" for the group. WTF does that mean? I asked the HR chick about it, she said she didn't know. She knows it is a really small group so people are working together all day, but that is all she could think of.

Oh well, I am thankful for the job I have now, but to be told some crap like that for a job I actually want to do is a kick in the nuts.

I interviewed for a job last week and got told today by HR that the manager decided to go with someone else. They said the manager liked my work history and was confident that I could do the job, but I wouldn't be a good "culture fit" for the group. WTF does that mean? I asked the HR chick about it, she said she didn't know. She knows it is a really small group so people are working together all day, but that is all she could think of.

Oh well, I am thankful for the job I have now, but to be told some crap like that for a job I actually want to do is a kick in the nuts.

You know exactly what it means.

black-guy-only-one-in-the-group.jpg

You should have laughed at their jokes.

Good luck in the (presumed) continued job hunt.

Young Magus

Needs an update..games was dope as fuck.

They were, funny enough their both on the wii vc. If only Garou was on there ;_;

Also, downloading Mario Galaxy 2 off eshop right now.

Edit:

I never knew the limits of fanatics until some person in the N3DS thread praised Nintendo for this move by saying the lack of new chargers will save the environment by using less plastic.

o_O folks need to get smacked the fuck up

And for the latest reason to love Spider-Verse?

10665748_10153484253818066_2457526116505825376_n.jpg

Punk. Rock. Spidey.
Would have been insanely cool if he were British but I guess we're only allowed one British Spider-Man. :p

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
You know exactly what it means.

black-guy-only-one-in-the-group.jpg

You should have laughed at their jokes.

Good luck in the (presumed) continued job hunt.

Prolly has something to do with it. The team is currently all women, including the elderly manager, so she probably don't want a brother coming in messing up their groove.

I am still going to look for something else. Like I said, I have a job now, but I need more $ and it would be good if I was interested in my job.

Shy

Nah family. You good. I have an innate tendency to put random gifs. I am tired as fuck. First day off since December 18th. Trust me, if something meant for you, we call you put by name and don't sugar coat shit. I mean ask Secretariat, Disney Adventures etc.
lol. cool.
i'm just very self conscience about making a fool of myself.

How you gonna sell the new 3DS XL without an AC charger

we truly in the future brehs
i thought you couldn't do that shit here in the uk/euro because it was illegal.
but nope. guess not. :(
So guys

Xenoblade Chronicles X

that game

I need it
*nods approvingly* my man.

that's fucking disgusting. sorry to hear about that man.

and i'm all about that splatoon hypetrain.

strobogo

Banned
Prolly has something to do with it. The team is currently all women, including the elderly manager, so she probably don't want a brother coming in messing up their groove.

I am still going to look for something else. Like I said, I have a job now, but I need more $ and it would be good if I was interested in my job.

If only she had, then should could have gotten her groove back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom