• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

had a job interview today w/ a great digital marketing company down in charlotte. hope i get that shit.

met w/ 4 different people and i think they all liked me well enough.

Malyse

B7WDZIrIYAIqaCJ.jpg

which one of y'all..
Is... is he wearing a corset?

Young Magus

They both got got in the fighting game weekly thread. JC for being JC, and Blackule for channeling JC

Gawddamn

get banned for shitposting in 2015 brehs

nah it was because some guy posted a laundry list of replies and blackule told him basically tl;dr..

which is bannable.

Understandable but I wonder, is this image bannable

Dude looks like an Assassin Creed Unity glitch

He functions better then the game tho.

Imm0rt4l

I'm sellin' free vjc and count shirts right now. $14.95 brehs.

Their might could be a conspiracy to eliminate black history month on gaf

Gorillaz

had a job interview today w/ a great digital marketing company down in charlotte. hope i get that shit.

met w/ 4 different people and i think they all liked me well enough.

on that madmen shit

throw me a job nigga I'm trying to get out of these retail streets

edit: 30 mins until BCTs new favorite show comes back on
trash-can-scene-empire-fox.gif

andthebeatgoeson

You don't have to go to bars to drink. You can just grab food.

A lot of bars are stepping up their food game these days. Got genuine chefs in the back. If I'm in the mood for some good "bar food" (wings, burgers, bar fries, etc...) I'll usually call ahead to a bar I frequent in Center City and the food is usually ready to pick up by the time I get there from work.

Point is, pretty much ALL chain wings are a ripoff. And that is ESPECIALLY true of wingsflop.
Naw, breh. I think that's a Philly thing. I used to throw down at the Locust Bar. Great cheese steaks and fries.

Cats gettin banned for not thinking shit through outside of the 2 secs of giggling they did when they made their posts. SMH.

lmao the fight was fixed from jump

You're going up against people who are oversensitive about nonissues with anime avatars on Neogaf's gaming side.

No way in hell you're winning that battle

Silky

Banned
Blackule why

nigga why you let anime do you in fam

--

Ah well, I got a philly cheesesteak and some wings and $170 in my pocket. I'm fucking good. No ban ain't gonna get me down.

What are you guys expecting for tax returns this year? I just got an e-mail from one of my employers from last year and I'm still waiting on two more.
oe7EYDG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom