• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

Yeah, Pharrell went nu black crazy and Ye and Lu went another type of crazy,

However, that doesn't mean I can't force them and lock them in the room.

Can we kick start this, the " Lock people in a room until an album comes out " kick starter.

Just throw Doom and Starks in there " you two need to finally do the thing "

Shit, lock Doom in with the rest of madvillainy 2 beats and have him finish that.

I bet everyone will ignore my post in that thread and continue on with the nonsense. It's the reason I stop posting in these kind of threads.

I was going to drop this gem in there, but was like nah.

African American girl faces expulsion over "natural hair"

Great Post AE, shame that it will go unnoticed.

Malyse

She still coasting off of getting dumped. Side chicks steal dudes every day, and here 15 years later we still suppose to still feel sorry for her.
I take Cox over Aniston.

But not Kudrow.
5445201404b8c7893818e9c1_the-comeback.jpg

Deffo, not kudrow.

Furyous

[/URL]
But not Kudrow.
5445201404b8c7893818e9c1_the-comeback.jpg

Deffo, not kudrow.

Jennifer Aniston increased her stock with those Horrible Bosses movies. She went up at least two lists. I wonder what would've happened if she stayed with Brad Pitt. They were doing fine until that homewrecker came through with her villainous ways and snatched him away. That woman needs a page on shesahomewrecker.

That mature woman in that picture looks like someone who I met at a bar in a college town on a night to remember. She was fun....

Malyse

Jennifer Aniston increased her stock with those Horrible Bosses movies. She went up at least two lists. I wonder what would've happened if she stayed with Brad Pitt. They were doing fine until that homewrecker came through with her villainous ways and snatched him away. That woman needs a page on shesahomewrecker.

That mature woman in that picture looks like someone who I met at a bar in a college town on a night to remember. She was fun....
She looks like she thinks I have a tasty soul

J10

Banned
When Harry Potter threw one of his socks at Dobby the house elf, he inadvertently freed Dobby from his life of servitude.

Lisa Kudrow is starting to look like Dobby the house elf is what I'm saying.

Easing up on Destiny for a minute, heading back to D3 and Resident Evil, then The Order.

And ever had some Catfish that was straight bullshit with fish breading? Nothing like that to make you salty as fuck.

Slayven

When Harry Potter threw one of his socks at Dobby the house elf, he inadvertently freed Dobby from his life of servitude.

Lisa Kudrow is starting to look like Dobby the house elf is what I'm saying.
Really j10, really?

Bad catfish turned me off seafood.

D i Z

That hairstyle thread would be a more informative read if cats would stop going out of their way to be combative towards the conversation itself. I've gotta say though for those that have (in my opinion) gone above the call to keep the lines of conversation open and deflected a mountain of passive aggressive shit, good on ya.

J10

Banned
I'm Dominican and Cape Verdean and I'm not black.

Homegirl is in for a rude awakening someday. She's never been outside her own neighborhood.

DominoKid

How does a deflated football benefit them, or is this a rules is rules thing?

both. easier to catch, throw, not fumble.

i actually think it's worse for the refs/league than it is for the pats. if they passed initial inspection then they weren't good on the field, that's something the refs need to catch.
or the nfl could just suck it up and say yall are all using this set league-prepped balls. you don't like em? tough shit. i was surprised to find out that wasn't the case anyway.

cdyhybrid

easier to throw/catch

Tom Brady went on record a while back saying he prefers deflated footballs so that don't really help their case either.

But it's the Patriots, NFL ain't gonna do shit to them...

Especially in cold weather.

And when you have a noodle arm like Brady

royalan

So now pointing out the history of oppression that exists specifically in regards to hair is the same thing as victim blaming in instances of domestic abuse?

Wow, that thread is a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom