• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is only one fav
tumblr_mco1u0yQgh1qe86q4o1_500.gif

andthebeatgoeson

Lawl.

Favorite comic book hero? I can honestly say Batman wins by default. I've read about 3 comic books in my life and only one character had The Animated Series I watched. Damn, that was a good show. 3 PM after school.

giphy.gif

Put me on to Harley Quinn and Two Face. They even washed out the taste of the Devito Penguin. Man, batman 2 was butt cheeks

I can't hate on her failing upwards. Black people so rarely get that privilege in Hollywood.

But damn, at the rate we're going 3 X-Men movies from now Storm will be white under a new name "Tempest". They just picked the best actress for the job!

lmao

They said where can we find a light skinned black girl who will work for Uggs, yoga pants, and hair relaxer.

don't forget drip and starbucks

Malyse

Windows laptops I trust.

1. Lenovo

2 Asus

3. Not sure it counts but: Surface.

Fuck the rest. Might be forgetting one or two though!

Lenovo is bullshit. I had a laptop break three times for the same damn thing. The last time was right after the warranty ended, so now they expect me to pay to get it fixed? No. Fuck you, Lenovo.

Jacir

What is the best microconsole out there? Preferably android. Budget max is 150. I won't have it as a primary for games, but just for media, YouTube, Netflix, stuff like that.

I might as well go to their website, right?

Stopping by to my respects to Silky's perma

He's trollin' with Retro_ in the Shadow Realm now

--

in other news, my new accounting manager looks like a thick Brie Larson. Lawd....

What is the best microconsole out there? Preferably android. Budget max is 150. I won't have it as a primary for games, but just for media, YouTube, Netflix, stuff like that.

I might as well go to their website, right?

anything with the latest tegra chip that also has great reviews is your answer.

Spinluck

Lenovo is bullshit. I had a laptop break three times for the same damn thing. The last time was right after the warranty ended, so now they expect me to pay to get it fixed? No. Fuck you, Lenovo.

That is weird, I've never had much to complain about with Lenovo. Windows laptop experience seems to be tricky like that.

Best Windows laptops hands down are the Dell XPS 13 and Surface Pro 3. I can vouch for both.

Dell must've stepped it's laptop game up. Had one a while ago that was really shite. The worst laptop experience I've had was with this Sony VAIO, those driver complaints were no fucking joke. The HDD also failed on me.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Terms, how do they work.

harSon did you get that guy fired? Saw your pics yesterday but didn't have time to comment. That is disrespectful as fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looking at the PSN store to make use of this 10% off voucher and there is nothing of interest on there. :(

10% ain't shit. Don't buy anything. Fuck Sony for getting you to spend more money due to their fuckup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom