• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

How do y'all know it's a permanent ban unless you're the mod that banned him?

When we aren't joking about it, banned members get told how long they've been banned for in a notification. In the case of Silky, if you go back a page or two you'll see we were discussing what he said on his Twitter and what he says was in his ban message.

QX6kSgf.jpg
Lol DY will never live this down.
Ha!

harSon

Banned
Terms, how do they work.

harSon did you get that guy fired? Saw your pics yesterday but didn't have time to comment. That is disrespectful as fuck.

Bruh. Come to find out, dude didn't even fix the washer machine. Hell, the washer machine works worst than it did when homeboy rolled through. It used to just stay in its spin cycle forever unless you manually forced it to its next sequence, but now the washer machine shakes and smells like smoke.

I don't know if the guy got fired, but the manager called back to apologize and told me that "it'd never happen again." Dude struck out three times on one site visit. I was scheduled for 8 to 12pm, and dude showed up at 3:30 to 4pm. Dude bounces without saying shit, and leaves a nasty ass mess behind. And the washer machine is not only still fucked, but worst? Fuck out of here.

I have another appointment tomorrow, and if they can't replace it, then it's supposedly going to be replace. We'll see...

Bruh. Come to find out, dude didn't even fix the washer machine. Hell, the washer machine works worst than it did when homeboy rolled through. It used to just stay in its spin cycle forever unless you manually forced it to its next sequence, but now the washer machine shakes and smells like smoke.

I don't know if the guy got fired, but the manager called back to apologize and told me that "it'd never happen again." Dude struck out three times on one site visit. I was scheduled for 8 to 12pm, and dude showed up at 3:30 to 4pm. Dude bounces without saying shit, and leaves a nasty ass mess behind. And the washer machine is not only still fucked, but worst? Fuck out of here.

I have another appointment tomorrow, and if they can't replace it, then it's supposedly going to be replace. We'll see...
I blame your woes on that poor child you mock on your avatar..karma!!! Seriously tho, I'd be fuming. That shit isn't right..make sure you ain't paying full price for that work either.

My dude talkin about taking solid dick from chicks.

If that's what you like, you get no judgement here. The sentence just caught me off guard so I had to gif a response.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
nobody ever mad at a girl for being ditzy or naive. It's those girls who gotta be serving people that solid dick, too hard.

They are more expensive than Real Dolls and you can't always dress them up.

...need to nip this conversation in the bud before you guys embarrass yourselves further

FOH is right. I would be expecting a discount if not a free repair at the very least.

Furyous

Parent your children and watch where you skeet. If she was legal then I'd consider coming through with a history lesson over drinks at a club near my house.

My dude talkin about taking solid dick from chicks.

If that's what you like, you get no judgement here. The sentence just caught me off guard so I had to gif a response.

Wait, what???? Huh? We need to hear this story. *pulls up a chair*

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The cognitive dissonance in the #DEFLATEGATE thread is astounding.

Niggas out here stanning for repeat cheaters...
It wasn't cheating because:

-The Patriots are America's Team™

-It was the refs fault, therefore they are clean of all guilt

-They would have won anyway so everyone is just jelly

-It was not that much of an advantage in fact it was probably a handicap

-excusenumber5goeshere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom