• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jWILL253

Banned
If the Patriots escape this scandal with not even a single meaningful punishment, while Marshawn Lynch gets fined for grabbing his dick and being a recluse, there is no justice in this world.

Nigga can't even wear his choice of cleats, but there is an actual debate on whether or not the Patriots cheated again?

okJISAJ.png

Like this? :p
Yep, but with less skill

Also

Personal computing icon turned philanthropistBill Gates has finally made it to the Nerdist! Chris, Matt, and Jonah caught up with Bill in Seattle to talk about how the digital revolution is turning your phone into a debit card, Bill's earliest memories of the computer revolution, and how difficult it is to get a whole world behind eradicating disease. They also discuss the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and this year's annual Gates Foundation Letter! And as a special add-on to the podcast thi

* Duration 2:06h, Play Position: 1:59h

* Published 1/22/15 10:35:55 AM

* Episode Download Link (58 MB): http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/traffic.libsyn.com/nerdist/Nerdist_627_-_Bill_Gates.mp3

* Show Notes: http://nerdist.libsyn.com/bill-gates

* Podcast Feed: The Nerdist (http://nerdist.libsyn.com/rss)

If the Patriots escape this scandal with not even a single meaningful punishment, while Marshawn Lynch gets fined for grabbing his dick and being a recluse, there is no justice in this world.

Nigga can't even wear his choice of cleats, but there is an actual debate on whether or not the Patriots cheated again?
How can you punish without any proof?

Meanwhile, Lynch is a habitual line stepper.

DominoKid

man i'd die laughing if the pats blew the doors off the seahawks next week. folks would be so damn mad and all they could do is hate away.

bNO9MsS.png
gonna do it though.

strobogo

Banned
I'm an Indiana dude who hates the Colts and Peyton Manning in particular. Nothing would make me happier if somehow the Pats get disqualified from the Superbowl, which means the Colts would get their spot, and then the Colts win. The hate from the Peyton lovers when Andrew Luck gets there in 3 seasons when it took Peyton 7 or 8 would make me loooooooooooooooooooooool to the heavens.

Sou Da

Goddamn I've been catching up on the Nightly Show and I gotta say.
The Coli was right about black girls with natural hair.

DominoKid

I'm interested, can someone explain this pat thing to me

The pats offensive balls were under the legal limit for air pressure. The NFL lets teams tailor their own balls to their liking provided they pass a hilariously lax inspection process.

Pats probably did it but the league cant really prove it. Basically the league just need to make everybody play with the same league prepped balls like you would think would already be the case.

Village

The pats offensive balls were under the legal limit for air pressure. The NFL lets teams tailor their own balls to their liking provided they pass a hilariously lax inspection process.

Pats probably did it but the league cant really prove it. Basically the league just need to make everybody play with the same league prepped balls like you would think would already be the case.

OH that's what you are talking about, I agree with the whole league balls thing. There was one guy going off at UNI defending the shit out of the pats because of that shit.

Why my dumb ass thought you all were talking about some cheating thread about some dude named pat

Malyse

God, I'd forgotten how much I love the Monogatari series. NisiOisiN is my favorite writer of all time by a wide wide margin.

Furyous

I think I just inadvertently stopped a robbery or at least a snuffing at a convenient mart. Basically, there's this convenient mart across the street from my apartment. I walk in and see this young black male (it's like 300 of us) arguing with the owner of the store over a bong. Basically, he broke the glass and didn't want to pay for it.

The whole time I'm thinking gotdammit, why this nigga on some bullshit. I'm thirsty and have drinks in my hand. Me, being the peaceful brand I am, decide to drop my stuff repeatedly so dude turns around and at least lets off the owner. YBM breaks the bong, slams it down, and storms out of the store. Dude was either going to steal on this dude or take the bong. Who the fuck argues with a clerk? This ain't Beijing where it's encouraged. I haven't been this embarrassed at the conduct of the youth in a minute.

Malyse

I think I just inadvertently stopped a robbery or at least a snuffing at a convenient mart. Basically, there's this convenient mart across the street from my apartment. I walk in and see this young black male (it's like 300 of us) arguing with the owner of the store over a bong. Basically, he broke the glass and didn't want to pay for it.

The whole time I'm thinking gotdammit, why this nigga on some bullshit. I'm thirsty and have drinks in my hand. Me, being the peaceful brand I am, decide to drop my stuff repeatedly so dude turns around and at least lets off the owner. YBM breaks the bong, slams it down, and storms out of the store. Dude was either going to steal on this dude or take the bong. Who the fuck argues with a clerk? This ain't Beijing where it's encouraged. I haven't been this embarrassed at the conduct of the youth in a minute.
What is your life?

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Cannot believe there is an Onimusha anime and its on netflix. Not really anime but CG from the game i think made into a movie. oh man this directly from the game the bad one with the white blonde guy main character.

Gorillaz

Just saw Gone Girl finally

Fuckery in it's purest form. A little mixed on how it ended but I cant lie it was a crazy ride of a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom