• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

What is your life?

A series of seemingly innocent decisions that wound up causing a ripple in time. Think the butterfly effect but with legal cases, alleged almost pregnancies, and tough decisions. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

going to help the DJ out with this tomorrow.

What should I expect?

Expect a lot of secks later. Pull at least one enterprising goal-oriented lass while you're there after work. Be prepared to have fun but do your job and relax.

D i Z

Forgot to reply to this. This will be my last time before I go into Dreamland and hope you'll see this.

For Nerdcore: Mega Ran, Sammus, SkyBlew, J-Roc

Space-rap: Sa-Roc, staHHr, and True Masterz

Jazzy: Blu, L'Orange, Vanilla, Moderator, Akua Naru

Political: Brother Ali, The Reminders, Bambu, R.A. The Rugged Man

Others: Check out my 2014 year in review thread.

Damn, that's a helluva thread. There's enough there to keep busy with for ages.

XdAT3HX.jpg

RedSwirl

Forgot to reply to this. This will be my last time before I go into Dreamland and hope you'll see this.

For Nerdcore: Mega Ran, Sammus, SkyBlew, J-Roc

Space-rap: Sa-Roc, staHHr, and True Masterz

Jazzy: Blu, L'Orange, Vanilla, Moderator, Akua Naru

Political: Brother Ali, The Reminders, Bambu, R.A. The Rugged Man

Others: Check out my 2014 year in review thread.

Well damn. Only one I know about in this post is Vanilla.

poor poor Pro League of Legend streamers (this guy is on the most popular team and doesn't stream nearly as much as the ones with a fraction of his fan base
http://www.goldper10.com/article/701-how-much-does-bjergsen-make.html
"Final Estimate
Combined, that would bring Bjergsen's monthly Twitch earnings to somewhere between $20,000 and $40,000 per month. That's an amazing amount of money for anyone, especially an 18 year old pro gamer."

yeah but i still like it, putting the song in my playlist for the gym. kind of cool the artist has the song available for free.

another song im jamming to, but its not rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e4....youtube.com/watch?v=3WoyDivDUvU"]Scream Club

Scream Club

also fuuuck. Animes don't play around do they. Just looking through tumblr one anime just
sank a ship literally and figuratively
for Kantai Collection

RP912

Banned
Morning folks.

Starting off the morning with watching Fantasia 1 and 2000 (The best Disney flicks), and some toasters pastries. Whats going on this Saturday morning BCT?

FyreWulff

These gas prices are legit.....

Can't remember the last time I paid $2.09 a gallon. Wish it could stay like this forever :(

$1.81 here, it's like i'm back in middle school again

i bet every gas station in the area opened up their numbers closet for the sign, and there was the first 1 there, all dusty

then the gas station employee is like

"i've heard the legend"

"it's time"

Yeah but you eat cats, doe.

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=12218091

Dude take a Jordan picture that inspires Jumpman and they never pay him? He about to get that 'Soul brotha too beaucoup' check. They ain't ready for what he about to whip out.

I'm making over (cash)7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

i bet every gas station in the area opened up their numbers closet for the sign, and there was the first 1 there, all dusty

"i've heard the legend"

"it's time"

lmao

I wasn't expecting to get full tanks of gas for $18 in my lifetime

Slayven

Some folks need to go out and play

"i've heard the legend"

"it's time"

These gas prices are legit.....

Can't remember the last time I paid $2.09 a gallon. Wish it could stay like this forever :(

1.79 here at some places. You know that old scam "Can I get 5 dollars cause my car ran out of gas?".

Now you can give those niggas 2 dollars and be like "5 dollars? I ain't trying to send you to the moon."

Some folks need to go out and play

1.79 here at some places. You know that old scam "Can I get 5 dollars cause my car ran out of gas?".

Now you can give those niggas 2 dollars and be like "5 dollars? I ain't trying to send you to the moon."

Just wait until electric cars or replenishable fuel sources are the majority

"ay bruh im just tryna get back to my girl's place in neo-tokyo III, could you spare a gallon of distilled water so i could get my fusion drive runnin"

harSon

Banned

"i've heard the legend"

"it's time"

Fuck ya'll

California always has higher gas prices for no damn reason

Slayven

Guild Wars 2 is such ass. I don't understand the appeal. PVE is like nonexistent.

But they would still be paying less than the rest of us. :(

Yeah I kind of feel out because you bounce all over the place doing quests. Got annoying. Just let me load up on quests in one spot and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom