• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
GOTG was fun enough, but had some real pacing issues and is almost painfully unfunny at times on a second viewing. All Marvel movies suffer from repeat viewings except for TWS, which was just as dope and tense on a rewatch as it was the first time.

Tbh the women in all the superhero movies feel like an afterthought.

I can't agree with you on that. Most are forgettable, but Pepper Pots, Black Widow (Only in Winter Soldier), and Gwen Stacy (Spider2) were memorable. We also have Agent Carter now. I hope for the best for the Captain Marvel movie and am worried for Wonder Woman.

Malyse

Guardians of the Galaxy was average at best it was Avengers in space but even weaker (which wasn't that great in the first place). Pile on the hate.

At least Cap2 was better.
Last edited by Akainu; Today at 03:42 PM. Reason: None of the marvel movies were better than Man of Steel. What!

I rest my case. The defendant is clearly insane.

D i Z

I can't agree with you on that. Most are forgettable, but Pepper Pots, Black Widow (Only in Winter Soldier), and Gwen Stacy (Spider2) were memorable. We also have Agent Carter now. I hope for the best for the Captain Marvel movie and am worried for Wonder Woman.

Sif has been handled pretty well I think. The strictly human women in the Thor movies monopolize those films way too much, but they aren't after thoughts either. Maria Hill is ok, but we haven't had much of her just yet either.

Japan ain't afraid, making fun of ISIL with a contest?

twitter stream
B8JEfcECYAAHvLv.jpg

Screenshot%2B2015-01-24%2B11.29.49.png

royalan

Mya is not a stripper.

She was performing her music at a small venue (lol), and decided to let that audience HAVE IT.

YAAAAAAASSSSS MAMA!!!

Malyse

Mya is not a stripper.

She was performing her music at a small venue (lol), and decided to let that audience HAVE IT.

YAAAAAAASSSSS MAMA!!!
That happened to be a strip club. And happened to get on stage. And happened to dance and not sing. And happened to have money thrown at her.

Quack quack.

Slayven

So MCC creates a beta program to fix a game that launched damn near 4 months ago.

Than they delay the beta program?

At least sonic fans only get shit on every 3 years. Halo fans are getting kicked in the teeth on a daily basis.

She was ready to put on "Real Love" in the back alley karaoke spot. Keeper.
Oh shucky ducky quack quack

Trey

So MCC creates a beta program to fix a game that launched damn near 4 months ago.

Than they delay the beta program?

At least sonic fans only get shit on every 3 years. Halo fans are getting kicked in the teeth on a daily basis.

Game franchises go to shit every day, b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom