• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

NSFW by the way :|

Indifferent2.gif

How is Kuroku no Basketball Season 3 going to start with a dude with cornrows who straight up kicks another player and doesn't get immediately disqualified for anything basketball related ever?

Oh right. Sports anime.

Kreed

Y'all know Tisha Campbell can't stand Martin ass...

She liked him enough to talk to him about a Martin movie:

15 years later, there's been talk about a potential reunion, which I think we've written about on this site. However, this is the first that I'm hearing about any talk of a movie based on the series.

In an interview with Sway on December 18, co-star Tichina Arnold is asked to address all the talk about a possible reunion, and she drops a line about the idea for a movie which she and Martin discussed previously.

She said that she and Martin talked about doing a Martin movie about a year ago, but obviously, nothing has come of that yet; she added that hopefully they can "pull it together" and that "it's just a matter of doing it."

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowan...to-martin-lawrence-about-doing-a-martin-movie

Didn't he try to stick his finger into god knows where while they were in a bed scene together?

Campbell has filed a sexual harassment suit against her ``Martin'' co-star, explaining why she walked off the set of the Fox sitcom Nov. 22. Campbell charged the comedian with physical and emotional abuse, including sexual harassment and battery. He has more and more frequently groped her, kissed her, stuck his tongue in her mouth and ``simulated intercourse'' with Campbell on the set of the show, she claims.

http://articles.philly.com/1997-01-...rassment-jazz-man-hbo-independent-productions

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
rio stunted on me something hard in diablo 3 tonight

sorry i had to dip out, mad tired and i'm really sticking to my goal of hitting 10% bodyfat by march

need sleep

gg tho. (been mad busy lately)

Good morning, BCT..can we change the C to colored? I feel like I need something to get upset about..fill that quota!

---

Today marks an unbelievable moment in my life. The day my best friend and I got married. She's the reason I'm alive today. She's given me two beautiful children, and more love than I deserve..she always says otherwise. A happier man you shall not find today. Happy 20th, my love. Thank you for choosing me.

---

Learned a recipe about about 4 years ago and been doing it from memory. What book?

Figured I'd give you a pic, in case you wanna look it up. Personally it's my favorite cook book..I'm a man who loves spicy foods, and this here delivers. It's got the works. Breads, cheese, every meat you can eat (except beef), soups, desserts..you'll go nuts.

The oven baked tandoori is a droolfest. I've made that, baked salmon and naan from scratch..took it to my favorite liquor store in D.C. (Rocket Liquors), and passed it along to the owners who are Indian. They were impressed as hell and kept giving me free shit for about two weeks..that damn good.

The back of the book also has addressed for various Indian Markets in the US, Canada, London and online. Good stuff..

Slayven

So I googled "Why doesn't the NAACP change their name?" and 9/10 sites that do articles on the question also donated to Darren Wilson if you know what I mean.

andthebeatgoeson

All black people don't look alike.

And of course, Pam is down for whatever. She picked up the sword of fuckerry the last few seasons. You ever hear someone pick up an accent from being around other people? That was her comic styling at the end of the show.

Congrats Gordon!

Nice one Gordon, enjoy your anniversary!

Many thanks.

So I googled "Why doesn't the NAACP change their name?" and 9/10 sites that do articles on the question also donated to Darren Wilson if you know what I mean.
I am in shock..SHOCK, I say! That thread is a laugh riot. I wonder what Travis' expression was when Cumberbatch said it..

black-dynamite-you-done-fucked-up-now.gif

Dude meant nothing by it, I'm sure.

This is what my research shows:

BrKR1izCIAADVq6.jpg

Based random.
LMAO

Slayven

Always freaked me out..lol. I'd be all "I'll catch you tomorrow or something" and their response was "wut why" and shit. Different world out there folks..

You have to go into old time slave mood "Miss Mam, he don't know no better. He not right in the head, yes Mam. No sir not right in the head. Let I get him out this hear sun and get a drink of water so I can learn him better."

Malyse

You have to go into old time slave mood "Miss Mam, he don't know no better. He not right in the head, yes Mam. No sir not right in the head. Let I get him out this hear sun and get a drink of water so I can learn him better."

*makes note on slayven*

FyreWulff

that only works on suburban white moms

white moms inside the city will send your ass into another dimension, and when the cops come by, the report just says 'kid got done like disney did the star wars eu'

Malyse

that only works on suburban white moms

white moms inside the city will send your ass into another dimension, and when the cops come by, the report just says 'kid got done like disney did the star wars eu'
Set it in a new universe so they can move forward in a new direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom