• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Black people everywhere next season.

It is Mystery Science Theater 3000 for black people.

Yup, we've been moving in that direction for a year or two now. It's going to be the mid to late 80s to early to mid 90s all over again. Enjoy it while you can, cause it's going to be slim pickings 2025 and onward.

Although I've noticed this time around it's black females leading the charge, at least in terms of headlining television shows.

Slayven

Yup, we've been moving in that direction for a year or two now. It's going to be the mid to late 80s to early to mid 90s all over again. Enjoy it while you can, cause it's going to be slim pickings 2025 and onward.

Although I've noticed this time around it's black females leading the charge, at least in terms of headlining television shows.

I was so worried about Taranji after she left Person of Interest, I thought she was another one lose to limbo.
I am glad she is blowing up.

Furyous

I'm alive still, so there's a tomorrow. I don't know what happened, but I finally just snapped out of it and although the problems aren't gone, I feel better. I guess the brain is a scary thing, because now I view people as heavily flawed and with a lot of insecurities that they don't speak of. In a way, it's made me comfortable with myself, because I realize that I don't have to be perfect...while acknowledging that I do have to be better than average though as a black man. But I'm not going to kill myself over it. The medication has also helped to quiet my thoughts too and although I feel that it is "weakness" in a way, I...I guess that the future scares me at times moreso than the present. I don't even know what I'm saying, I just want to say thank you to you guys for putting up with my nervous breakdown(s). You're all very wonderful and I'm glad that there's a place that I can speak so frankly, and other people like me will understand on a deeper level.

It's weird that everyone's oddly fucked up. Of course this millenial generation has a lot to do with that where everyone's stunting, pretending to be something they're not to gain attention from people that live in their own world as well. The future is messed up but take the Kobe approach and keep shooting.

We need a group hug people.

---

Just saw my doctor and he wants me to leave town ASAP. Problem is I'm currently enrolled in Masters classes and can't leave at the spur of the moment. Iceland is looking real nice. How do the women treat us out there? Does impregnating a woman count if you aren't in the country to see the child born? Let me come across a young lass looking to experiment with someone of a different race. Can a mod change my tag to every post is greatness? Who do I have to petition to get this done?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Just saw my doctor and he wants me to leave town ASAP. Problem is I'm currently enrolled in Masters classes and can't leave at the spur of the moment. Iceland is looking real nice. How do the women treat us out there? Does impregnating a woman count if you aren't in the country to see the child born? Let me come across a young lass looking to experiment with someone of a different race. Can a mod change my tag to every post is greatness? Who do I have to petition to get this done?

Your tag is very appropriate

5YcG6MJ.jpg

Slayven

Should be illegal for people to warm up their struggle stank ass feed-a-kid meals in public microwaves. Smells like Kristen Stewart wiped her ass with Eddie Griffins career.

Malyse

It's weird that everyone's oddly fucked up. Of course this millenial generation has a lot to do with that where everyone's stunting, pretending to be something they're not to gain attention from people that live in their own world as well. The future is messed up but take the Kobe approach and keep shooting.

We need a group hug people.

---

Not everyone here is a millennial.

Anyone who wants to can make these threads:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/28/apc-founder-jean-touitou-n-word_n_6559556.html
or
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...dismissed-aiyana-stanley-jones_n_6566032.html

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
bish, mumei, besada pls

can i be gaf's official "was this shooting justified" consultant?

Norcross GA is nice and Duluth.

Pretty sure it's the largest population of Koreans outside of Korea Town in LA. I remember went to Duluth to visit a friend and noticed signs and billboards had become Korean. Started seeing Korean banks, coffee shops, car dealerships, loan offices, grocery stores, etc. I had flashbacks.

DominoKid

so about once a week i hit up the shoe store around the corner from my work. this young dude smelling like a pound trying to spit the most vulgar game to get the digits (that i already got) at this pawg employee that i'm cool with.

she giving me the "save me" eyes and im just watching the show like
V7wsD8w.png
for a bit before i went to grab some food. she texted me later talking about dude was in there for another 20 mins talking her ear off before he gave up.

Kyrie about to drop 50 on Portland?

Woowee

blazers got that work tonight

Slayven

Norcross GA is nice and Duluth.

Pretty sure it's the largest population of Koreans outside of Korea Town in LA. I remember went to Duluth to visit a friend and noticed signs and billboards had become Korean. Started seeing Korean banks, coffee shops, car dealerships, loan offices, grocery stores, etc. I had flashbacks.

There are 5 Southern Baptist Korean churches on one street here. And they all be packed on sunday, I always wanted to go to a service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom