• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite

I started Empire and watched to about episode three. It's ratchet as hell but entertaining. A lot of cringe worthy and uncomfortable moments though.

royalan

Good, maybe you'll cut out that YAAASSSSSS bullshit you're running into the ground.

Ummm, excuse me? I don't believe I know what you're talking about because I've only just started posting in here today about an hour ago. You got a problem with my YAAAASSSS in the Empire thread or something? Because I'll say it all goddamn day and sorry if the quality of posting doesn't match your standards for a Soap on FOX. If you have such a problem with it I'm SURE your mouse can find the back button.

hyJARHg.gif

royalan

Seriously, I haven't posted in this thread all damn day. My first post in here today was about liking a show, and I didn't even say "YAAAAASSSS" in it.

Plus I get blamed for a gay meme that I didn't even start in here...

J10

Banned
While we're reminding motherfuckers how to talk, can you people stop saying lank? It's link. The word is link. You sound fucking stupid saying lank and you should stop.

Ummm, excuse me? I don't believe I know what you're talking about because I've only just started posting in here today about an hour ago. You got a problem with my YAAAASSSS in the Empire thread or something? Because I'll say it all goddamn day and sorry if the quality of posting doesn't match your standards for a Soap on FOX. If you have such a problem with it I'm SURE your mouse can find the back button.

hyJARHg.gif

tumblr_mkneqiygxg1qasthro1_500.gif

That cop harassing the 70 year old black dude brought a tear to my eye. That shit fucked me up. It's one thing when you are harassing young niggas who are strong enough to deal with the abuse, but an old man? That bitch got me amped. I work for the state and if I piss hot during one of these random drug tests my career is over, 7 years down the drain. That mother fucker is not even trying to hide her prejudice and she gets counseling from her fucking boss. Shit ain't fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom