• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
J10 always got to ruin the fun.

You'll be at a party having fun and he'll be like "did you know feline aids kills 43% of all cats?".

I tend to ruin my own fun more than anyone else's. Once, someone at school asked me if I was into the Naruto games and I said no, but that I was looking forward to the upcoming Korra game. A girl nearby rushed over and was like "Y'all watch Korra?", and I'm like nah, I'm just interested in the game and she asked why if I don't watch the show and I'm like because I like the developer, I don't watch any anime. She was just like "Oh," and walked away. I shut down a potential conversation with a nice girl in ten seconds flat.

I dunno why I am that way but I do that kind of thing a lot. I could have simply said it looks interesting, what's it about - but I didn't think of that at the time.

Slayven

I tend to ruin my own fun more than anyone else's. Once, someone at school asked me if I was into the Naruto games and I said no, but that I was looking forward to the upcoming Korra game. A girl nearby rushed over and was like "Y'all watch Korra?", and I'm like nah, I'm just interested in the game and she asked why if I don't watch the show and I'm like because I like the developer, I don't watch any anime. She was just like "Oh," and walked away. I shut down a potential conversation with a nice girl in ten seconds flat.

I dunno why I am that way but I do that kind of thing a lot. I could have simply said it looks interesting, what's it about - but I didn't think of that at the time.

7/10 chicks that would run up on you, a relative stranger, on some anime shit more than likely will have you hating life.

jWILL253

Banned
Seanspeed got hit with that ether. It's like speaking at a public event for helping sick kids and a reporter goes "So, does your wife know you're cheating on her?"

17 should give us just enough for most of BCT's frequenters to have something to use. If there's anything else you guys want av'd for BHM, just let me know.

hook me up
LF4Opd0.jpg

also for anyone that would want this one. Guy with his dad then now

and if you want to super size your black dad with white kids
6038d53b67ec1d9d_rainbow%20family%201.jpg

Young Magus

I come bearing gifts, fam!

ibcm5wDeuQds7N.png
iwBm2XsmvdkM5.png
iGvZWebIRuqIJ.png
i6tGNvLjq2sOf.png

iDrtB95vtf35s.png
ioYrLLLkHmZCG.png
ig244N4D2OGsQ.png
ifFa79lhOKJpZ.png

ib9tAmdVp9USU.png
ilNEajGzb6YhJ.png
id6VIGqnF0mGi.png
ibx2GyG3fplyuY.png

ibreQQHshZff5M.png
ibrFt1DzewzfoY.png
ibdYDnfxoLbb8a.png
irnCVdKUuZA1L.png

Also, special bonus pic for anyone that wants to take it:

iDgFpwcJbbSZB.png

17 should give us just enough for most of BCT's frequenters to have something to use. If there's anything else you guys want av'd for BHM, just let me know.

Yo!!!

Thanks Subs, you the real mvp.

I have a request, can you edit my current avatar to make it appropriate for BHM?

Edit:

Seanspeed got hit with that ether. It's like speaking at a public event for helping sick kids and a reporter goes "So, does your wife know you're cheating on her?"

Imma need to see a link

andthebeatgoeson

I look at the flying baby and now I doubt the father's blackness. I might be part of the problem.

Paint ball is legit. I'm out here in these screetz sniping people. I swear the paint doesn't bust half the time but they ain't about that life.

akira28

don't paintball in the streets, you will get shot by po-lice.

back in the day we used to shoot marbles and gumballs out of our markers. definitely dangerous as fuck, and fun too.

Only paint balling I did was a drive by as a youngin at a community college..I forget who the hit was, just that he had it coming and he got got by right of us. I regret nothing!

royalan

Royalan knows all the ratchet songs

In 1995 we used to take it in the cat
Now here's '96 you gotta take it from the back
So take it from the back
Take it from the back
uh uh
Take it from the back
Take it from the back

In 1995 we used to monkey on that stick
But here's '96 you gotta donkey on that dick
So donkey on the dick
donkey on the dick
uh uh
Donkey on the dick
Donkey on the dick

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!

Nc1hEpo.gif

At least the ones I went to, which were just glorified twerk sessions.

The crowd always goes crazy when they hear this.

I love that I don't even have to click your link to know what it is...

Them hoes bet not FUCK with my Juvie!
Cuz he hot and he don't wanna lose me!
I love the way that fuckin boy ABUSE me!
He got a BIG DICK a know how to use it!

RedSwirl

If I could get permission I'd consider doing an avatar of my brother and his kids.

I already mentioned how his neighborhood has like five interracial families with small children right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom