• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

All these new contributors to the thread, combined with a few admissions of lurking, makes me wonder how everyone came to know and start posting in this community prior to the community tabs being added?

I recall looking at the Community tab one day and seeing this thread in the list. Looked in and posted about throwing sneakers into the freezer.

Fixed

All these new contributors to the thread, combined with a few admissions of lurking, makes me wonder how everyone came to know and start posting in this community?

I recall looking at the Community tab one day and seeing this thread in the list. Looked in and posted about throwing sneakers into the freezer.

A lot of people probably saw it when it was in the OT before it was moved to Community.

Malyse

Not part of the fandom though.
Damn right. Just a fan.
All these new contributors to the thread, combined with a few admissions of lurking, makes me wonder how everyone came to know and start posting in this community?

I just inserted myself like I belonged and eventually y'all got used to me.
JC got banned again?
Wasn't he already banned or did he catch another one?

YAAAAASSSSSSSS

Tax money just hit the account bout to get straight ignant

Common_-_Can_I_Borrow_a_Dollar.jpg

D i Z

Keeping up with the drama on this site is nuts. It's all presented as required reading, but required for who really?

Fuck if I know

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

spotted himu and dy talking about making the barbershop. the rest is what it is

I think my first post was about the time I told y'all I wanted to talk to some white woman at my community college, but I walked in on her and a bunch of my white classmates when she said her dad was in the Klan.

NBA thread got Rock Bottom'd the first time, needed to talk shit somewhere.

cdyhybrid

This was one of the few threads that had serious discussions about minority issues at the time, and the discussions on games and other forms of entertainment were much better than most places on this forum.

Furyous

I think my first post was about the time I told y'all I wanted to talk to some white woman at my community college, but I walked in on her and a bunch of my white classmates when she said her dad was in the Klan.

What's wrong with her dad being in the Klan? If there's ever a moment to get revenge for all your dead ancestors it's that one. You gotta do something grimey like pound her on her dad's bed. Matter of fact, take the MTV Cribs tour and leave your essence all over the house.

"You see this table right here, this is where we eat dinner, wait, what's this liquid?"

If you just so happen to impregnate her then that's even better because their only child is one of us. They have to raise someone they don't think is human. The racist-parent's-daughter rage fuck is the best adventure ever.

i lurk ya'll, but i figure im white, so best thing is lurking. it's like the martin luther king. jr march. i agree with ya'll, but im too afraid to go to the march.

not really white though, because i'm puerto rican. my brother got away saying "nigga" because his friends used the "puerto rican" excuse.

i lurk ya'll, but i figure im white, so best thing is lurking. it's like the martin luther king. jr march. i agree with ya'll, but im too afraid to go to the march.

not really white though, because i'm puerto rican. my brother got away saying "nigga" because his friends used the "puerto rican" excuse.

No need to lurk, post away. We have a cycle in BCT that anyone can relate to/find humor in.

Anime
Videogames
Who ain't shit
Disney (Only Dreamy participates in this)
Comics
Food
Social issues
Women

Repeat

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What's wrong with her dad being in the Klan? If there's ever a moment to get revenge for all your dead ancestors it's that one. You gotta do something grimey like pound her on her dad's bed. Matter of fact, take the MTV Cribs tour and leave your essence all over the house.

"You see this table right here, this is where we eat dinner, wait, what's this liquid?"

If you just so happen to impregnate her then that's even better because their only child is one of us. They have to raise someone they don't think is human. The racist-parent's-daughter rage fuck is the best adventure ever.

the strength of this post

so many racist ass fathers and mothers came to basketball games to see their daughter's bf play - they expected crisp passing, solid fundamentals, and a team-first game. little did they know my every breathing moment on the court was dedicated to catching a body under the rim, stylin on schools that never should've scheduled us, and throwing lawbs for the homies (no one else jump, only the homies)

the scust in the stands

Homeboy just called me legit hot. Picked up his wife from the hair salon down from the job. She wanted to get highlights. hairdresser asked her "why do you people always wanna go blond"

She requested a manger to file a complaint before my boy picked her up. As she was walking out she heard the lady tell the manager. "At least I was born here"!

My boy and his wife Peruvian. People really do let they hair down during Tax time and turn off all filters.

Edit - LOL DY....Bull City etc etc.

Slayven

I thunk Furyous is a Dy alt.

Homeboy just called me legit hot. Picked up his wife from the hair salon down from the job. She wanted to get highlights. hairdresser asked her "why do you people always wanna go blond"

She requested a manger to file a complaint before my boy picked her up. As she was walking out she heard the lady tell the manager. "At least I was born here"!

My boy and his wife Peruvian. People really do let they hair down during Tax time and turn off all filters.

Folks have no chill

cdyhybrid

Piss off your paying customers brehs

Teacher reviews are a godsend. Nearly took a class with a professor that is evidently both racist and grades on favoritism. Been reading reviews for a while, and I've never seen something like that before.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

so many racist ass fathers and mothers came to basketball games to see their daughter's bf play - they expected crisp passing, solid fundamentals, and a team-first game. little did they know my every breathing moment on the court was dedicated to catching a body under the rim, stylin on schools that never should've scheduled us, and throwing lawbs for the homies (no one else jump, only the homies)

the scust in the stands

damn, thats a description fresh out of some crime drama narrative. its like you can see the moment shit goes dark

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Piss off your paying customers brehs
This is a hairdresser too. Folks must be feeling smug or something from all the tax money. She isn't long for that salon.

the scust in the stands
Aw yea

No need to lurk, post away. We have a cycle in BCT that anyone can relate to/find humor in.

Anime: Samurai Champloo
Videogames: Metal Gear Solid 3
Who ain't shit: Wiz
Disney (Only Dreamy participates in this): Maleficent
Comics: the killing joke.
Food: hamburgers and cheese mac. but i like everything including chitlins.
Social issues: pretty much progressive on every issue. believe in vaccinations.
Women: i love them, especially if they have godlike thighs.

Repeat

biggie > 2pac

Cat on Facebook posted a link congratulating snoop dog son on getting a scholarahip to UCLA. His baby ma posted that he can acknowledge snoops sons scholarship but he didnt show up for thier sons middle school graduation. I felt that ether through my computer

Slayven

Cat on Facebook posted a link congratulating snoop dog son on getting a scholarahip to UCLA. His baby ma posted that he can acknowledge snoops sons scholarship but he didnt show up for thier sons middle school graduation. I felt that ether through my computer

Damn, that is so bad I would have to defriend the dude cause shit is getting too real.

Furyous

No offense my G, but you part of the diaspora gotdammit without any fucks given to your skin tone, no offense. Do you know how many of my ancestors cavorted with yours? I'm bout 7.586589 percent certain I may or may not have an illegitimate nappy headed child running around Puerto Rico unbeknownst to me. Lord knows how many Puerto Rican mothers out to relive their glory days hunted me down during moms weekend. I'll let the N word police debate your usage of the word.

harSon

Banned

Just post. We've got it all in here. We got white niggas, black niggas, Spanish niggas, yellow niggas, we got hot niggas, cold niggas, we got wet niggas, we got smelly niggas, we got hairy niggas, bloody niggas, we got snappin' niggas, we got silk niggas, velvet niggas, Naugahyde niggas, we even got horse niggas, dog niggas, chicken niggas.

You name it, we got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom