• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
Just post. We've got it all in here. We got white niggas, black niggas, Spanish niggas, yellow niggas, we got hot niggas, cold niggas, we got wet niggas, we got smelly niggas, we got hairy niggas, bloody niggas, we got snappin' niggas, we got silk niggas, velvet niggas, Naugahyde niggas, we even got horse niggas, dog niggas, chicken niggas.

You name it, we got it.

Gangster Party Line: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8

jmood88

Hey man there were only like 5 black people in Victorian era against a population of 20m. Source? The internet! Just not realistic, I mean werewolves make more sense man.

Personally, I feel that having black people during that time would definitely upend the structure of that society more than fictional monsters and time traveling knights with future-weapons.

Personally, I feel that having black people during that time would definitely upend the structure of that society more than fictional monsters and time traveling knights with future-weapons.

Word, I mean airships, monorails, and werewolves make sense if you think about it. Black people? This is suppose to be grounded man not high fantasy. Black people didn't exist in the UK until 1990.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Welp. I was considering DBXV, but the lack of options in create a character killed it for me.

I'm getting just because of those options. Not being able to make a character in a DBZ game (worth speaking of) has been my biggest hang-up for years.

cdyhybrid

I await for you guys to talk about how wack the game is as if it had a chance of being good.

w31bgoU.png

Malyse

I'm getting just because of those options. Not being able to make a character in a DBZ game (worth speaking of) has been my biggest hang-up for years.
Not interested in playing as paley mcpalerson once again. No skins colors? One body size? Naw, fuck off, female Super Saiyans be damned.
I await for you guys to talk about how wack the game is as if it had a chance of being good.
No one is expected good. I'm only hoping for "passable".

LMAO at that video being blocked in the UK.

Can't go spreadin the truth and disrupting life man!

Not interested in playing as paley mcpalerson once again. No skins colors? One body size? Naw, fuck off, female Super Saiyans be damned.

What was the last passable DBZ game? (I really don't know, last DBZ game I enjoyed was on PSX)

Malyse

Can't go spreadin the truth and disrupting life man!

What was the last passable DBZ game? (I really don't know, last DBZ game I enjoyed was on PSX)

Budokai 3.

Edit: I also didn't hate DBO, but it was a generic WoW clone with slightly different combat and required way too much investment to unlock Super Saiyan.

What's wrong with her dad being in the Klan? If there's ever a moment to get revenge for all your dead ancestors it's that one. You gotta do something grimey like pound her on her dad's bed. Matter of fact, take the MTV Cribs tour and leave your essence all over the house.

"You see this table right here, this is where we eat dinner, wait, what's this liquid?"

If you just so happen to impregnate her then that's even better because their only child is one of us. They have to raise someone they don't think is human. The racist-parent's-daughter rage fuck is the best adventure ever.

the strength of this post

so many racist ass fathers and mothers came to basketball games to see their daughter's bf play - they expected crisp passing, solid fundamentals, and a team-first game. little did they know my every breathing moment on the court was dedicated to catching a body under the rim, stylin on schools that never should've scheduled us, and throwing lawbs for the homies (no one else jump, only the homies)

the scust in the stands

No offense my G, but you part of the diaspora gotdammit without any fucks given to your skin tone, no offense. Do you know how many of my ancestors cavorted with yours? I'm bout 7.586589 percent certain I may or may not have an illegitimate nappy headed child running around Puerto Rico unbeknownst to me. Lord knows how many Puerto Rican mothers out to relive their glory days hunted me down during moms weekend. I'll let the N word police debate your usage of the word.

You guys genuinely make me laugh.

Speaking of Dragonball, I've been watching a bunch of clips from the show and now Youtube has started recommending GG nonsense to me. You'd think after the seventh "Not Interested" it would get the picture...

There should really be a way to block channels from coming up on your recommendations without having to visit their channel.

Speaking of Dragonball, I've been watching a bunch of clips from the show and now Youtube has started recommending GG nonsense to me. You'd think after the seventh "Not Interested" it would get the picture...

There should really be a way to block channels from coming up on your recommendations without having to visit their channel.

Guilty Gear or Gamer Gate?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

namekian, buu, friezan = black

accept this

Shy

i lurk ya'll, but i figure im white, so best thing is lurking. it's like the martin luther king. jr march. i agree with ya'll, but im too afraid to go to the march.

not really white though, because i'm puerto rican. my brother got away saying "nigga" because his friends used the "puerto rican" excuse.
it's cool to post in here. i'm half egyptian and i post.
Welp. I was considering DBXV, but the lack of options in create a character killed it for me.
really, in what way. i was considering it too.

EDIT: i just saw your post. no skin colour :( i'm out.
Hey man there were only like 5 black people in Victorian era against a population of 20m. Source? The internet! Just not realistic, I mean werewolves make more sense man.
*rolls eyes* when they say that shit it pisses me off so much.

also nobody addressed my point in that thread, which also fucked me off.
Oh I'll also drop this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08mwrYUzPqI
But they didn't really exist tho.
blocked in uk. :(

Malyse

Wiki says that came out in 2004. Damn I was still in HS when the last good DBZ came out lol.
Passable, not good. It was broken, but in the fun "ima wreck all your shit" way. Like, playing SS4 Gogeta is just an OP mess. Omega Sheron is the same. But it was a lot of fun. That was before they wanted to make SRS GAMER GAEM WITH CHALLENGE and started releasing unbalanced pos that you had to just grind for levels/abilities/ect for hours on end. Battle of Z suffered from that. Super unfun.

Malyse

namekian, buu, friezan = black

accept this
Fuuuuuck daaaaaaat.
really, in what way. i was considering it too.

EDIT: i just saw your post. no skin colour :( i'm out.
I actually have a specific character that I recreate in every game I play that has a character creator (this is also why I told brink to fuck off) and the two biggest traits are brown skin and female. There are a lot of other traits that I do if I can, but if I can't have those, I'm out. This is also why my character in Ragnorok Odyssey looks like my character in Toukiden looks like my character in God Eater looks like my character in PSO2 looks like my character in GW2 looks like my character in The Secret World looks like my character in Kingdom Hearts [chi], ect. (Come on, Black Desert!)

Jacir

Anyone watching AMC"s TURN:Spies? Its about the first spies during the time of the American Revolution. I had watched the first couple of episodes awhile back some time last year on AMC On Demand. I really liked it, but didn't get to finish before it dissapeared. Now its back and I'm starting over. I still like it. Thoughts?

Shy

I actually have a specific character that I recreate in every game I play that has a character creator (this is also why I told brink to fuck off) and the two biggest traits are brown skin and female. There are a lot of other traits that I do if I can, but if I can't have those, I'm out. This is also why my character in Ragnorok Odyssey looks like my character in Toukiden looks like my character in God Eater looks like my character in PSO2 looks like my character in GW2 looks like my character in The Secret World looks like my character in Kingdom Hearts [chi], ect. (Come on, Black Desert!)
i completely understand.
whenever there's a character creator i must ALWAYS make myself, not matter how long it takes. ( one time it took 2 hours )

i've never found a game that's had my skin complexion, it's always too light or too dark shade of brown.

Malyse

i completely understand.
whenever there's a character creator i must ALWAYS make myself, not matter how long it takes. ( one time it took 2 hours )

i've never found a game that's had my skin complexion, it's always too light or too dark or brown.

That's because you haven't experienced the insanity of detail in PSO2, Black Desert, or EVE Online yet.

My playlist while drawing and sending out resumes for the day.

LL Cool J - Ain't Nobody - Beavis & Butthead Do America Soundtrack (1996)
Janelle Monae - Look into My Eyes - The Electric Lady (2013)
La Melodia - Heads Up - Vibing High (2007)
Jazmine Sullivan - Holding You Down (Goin' in Circles) - Love Me Back (2010)
Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone - Bad (1987)
Rapsody - Star Warz ft. Murs & Sundown - Thank H.E.R. Now (2011)
Reverie - Weight (Instrumental) - The Transition (2012)
D'Angelo - Brown Sugar - Brown Sugar (1995)
Drea D'Nur - Dua of Light - Day of D'Nur (2013)
Boog Brown - Marinate Remix - The Brown Study Remixes (2011)
Rocky Rivera - Shine - Gangster of Love (2013)
SWV - You're Always on My Mind - It's About Time (1992)
Ill Camille - Domino Effect ft. Mike Ant - The Pre Write (2011)
Ras Kass - Giraffe Pussy (feat. Royce Da 5'9", Xzhibit, & Bishop Lamont) - Blasphemy (2014)
Aaradhna - Let's Get It On - Sweet Soul Music (2008)
A-F-R-O - Definition of a Rap Flow (Contest Freestyle) (2014)
Bonnie Blue - They Say (feat. MC Mega & Nat the Lioness) - All Things Considered (2014)
Alicia Keys - Trouble - Songs in a Minor (2001)
Esbe - Fulfill / The Dream - Bloomsday (2015)
Aaliyah - One in a Million - (Darkchild Remix) - One in a Million [Single] (1996)
R. Kelly - Summer Bunnies Ft. Aaliyah - 12 Play (1993)
MC Melodee - Discodip - Crunch Time (2014)
Patwa - How I Feel - One Gyal Army (2010)
Ruby Ibarra - Mad Izm (2011)
Sounds of Blackness - Black Butterfly (Organized Noise Remix) - Africa to America: The Journey of the Drum (1994)
Smilez & Southstar - Tell Me (Instrumental) - Crash the Party (2002)
Raisi K The Raisin Man - XX Generals (Korean Trap Music) (2013)
Wayne Wonder - No Letting Go - No Holding Back (2003)
ChocQuibTown - Rumba Sin Pela - Oro (2010)
Kirby's Dream Band - The World Warriors - The Pink Album (2014)
Esperanza Spalding - Precious - Esperanza (2008)
Kelsey Lu - Waiting - Sh!t's Beautiful (2012)
Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody - Life Is a Dance (The Remix Project) (1989)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom