• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life
DRbb1u6.jpg

I remember when you guys said this was a comedy. Fuck yall

Ok gonna stop lurking so hard and join this thread...

Sup black GAF!

Welcome.

--------

Took a look at that Xenoverse game. I get why they "balanced" Super Saiyans like that but still... the negatives sound steep.
Also, they were lazy as fuck with the hair.

Black Desert is coming to the US right after PSO2 and Blade & Soul drop.

Just give it time.

Was it really necessary to stomp our dreams flat after they were already dead?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm sure it's just a coincidence, there are a lot of Viewtiful Joe fans. I'm one of them. Awesome, stylish, greatly underrated game.

Was it really necessary to stomp our dreams flat after they were already dead?

It's like hope, you give the people just enough. Then you crush it utterly so that they never raise up against you again.

America taught me that.

I hate this post, haha

Didn't they already translate PSO2?

Fans translated PSO2 like 3 years ago. Sega has yet to translate the title page. Pls understand.

jWILL253

Banned
Niggas will be at JC's wake reading laundry lists of all the ain't-shit moments he had.

Bish will stop by just to drop a used Halo 5 beta code voucher in the casket.

At JC's funeral people will be lined up around the block, to make sure it's him and put a stake through his heart.

put it like this...

if a terrorist organization kidnapped JC's ain't shit ass, they already know better than to ask for a ransom

ifyZ0f0qcvrRk.png

You saw everyone dancing on your his grave last page right?

At this point, "ain't shit" is not a strong enough term for him.

Prove it, get a job.

These replies are killing me. I will try to be a better representative of Viewtiful Joe fans. It seems like this shouldn't be hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom