• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
A taste of Heaven, niggah!
Disney knows what Murica wants and Murica wants Mac and cheese covered in bacon inside a bread cone.
tumblr_nccidqAQZm1qax99wo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nccidqAQZm1qax99wo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nccidqAQZm1qax99wo3_1280.jpg

im not paying the ridiculous mark up for that

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
JC the type of nigga to tell you he just got back from seeing the Kings of Comedy, only to find out it was a screening of Roots
JC the only person that laughed when Ricky got shot.
Laughed? Dude was cheering. Talking bout "lol u tryna go to school and shit foh".
JC is Cuba Gooding Jr's agent
on the sideline like "FUCK marshawn, give baby hair the ball"
god damn this is too much

D i Z

Hey, speaking of Cap, dude has been in at least three comic book roles by my count. He's fixing on retiring from acting ( at least comic stuff), got that. But has anyone sussed out if he's going to still work on comic book films?

Slayven

Hey, speaking of Cap, dude has been in at least three comic book roles by my count. He's fixing on retiring from acting ( at least comic stuff), got that. But has anyone sussed out if he's going to still work on comic book films?

Heard he was stopping acting all together and was going to work behind the camera.

jWILL253

Banned
JC is the real life personification of Ezell from Friday.

"AYE BISH! SLAY BACK HERE TAKING A SHIT!!! ... I ain't gon' tell nobody else. Lalalalala!"

Master P - "but I want my artists album covers to be very artistic... abstract maybe? something that will be remembered for years!"

JC - "ok I got u"

*calls Pen & Pixel*

Africanus

I do hope this Viewtiful JC fellow isn't one take your comments too badly.
I also hope he one day finds a bucket of fried chicken to call his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom