• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
JC would put on Birth of a Nation during a 4th grade Black History Month presentation.
FIxfPPh.png

Shy

people are being fucking mean in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit thread. :(

i think she's pretty. guess i'm wrong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
people are being fucking mean in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit thread. :(

i think she's pretty. guess i'm wrong.

Nope, youre not. You like what you like and you're not a fuckface.

Furyous

Just left the gym about to eat the most struggle meal ever. Got my General Tso's chicken on deck with my EPIC habanero cranberry bar and two liters of water. Brehs, *bougie white girl voice* This bar is to die for!

I'm going to need a late pass on the crossfit women because they built like goddamn. I saw this lass deadlift 300 with height/weight lesser than mine. I about gotdamn proposed... NO IN THE SHIT I DIDN'T but, but, but, the thought did cross my mind. Me and her need that good post workout snack. The only thing about a crossfit practicioner is their diet be on point so no clubbing. I knew shit was about to get real when she brought out her own yellow weights. I shot the staff person a look we allowed to bring our own weights? He shot me that look back like don't look at me. Fam, it's real out here. At least she didn't grunt.

While I'm on one, why in thee blue fuck did this blonde haired blue eyed woman filled full of angel feathers decide to do yoga at the weight rack? Here my black ass is trying to work out as this chick does all the wild poses. She went downward facing dog right in front of me yo, 'the fuck?!! Chick had the unmitigated gall to do the frogs pose, cow pose, and backbends in FRONT OF ME. Chick kept moving near me too as I was focused on my workout. She was legit trying to get chose by someone at the gym. We in there trying to work out and get a pump in while she looking for Mr. right now. It got to a point where I changed out a 45 pound weight without looking forward and acknowledging anything in front of me. I looked at staff like I know you see this shit.

harSon

Banned
You know damn well JC owns this barbershop:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...our-misbehaving-kid-with-an-old-mans-haircut/
Got a kid who’s raising hell? Afraid the police will be called if you break out the belt? A suburban Atlanta barbershop may have a solution for you.

Three days a week, parents can take their misbehaving kids to A-1 Kutz in Snelville and ask for the “Benjamin Button Special,” which Russell Fredrick and his team of barbers are offering — free of charge — to parents who want to try a novel form of discipline.

RedSwirl

A Popeyes has appeared at my local mall.

I'm free fam. I'm free.

I mainly just fuck with Popeyes for the shrimp.

In other news, fuck wifi technology.

PS4-Vita Remote Play is god-level. I'm on the toilet playing Far Cry 4 and if this is what Skynet future means then I'm all for it.

the only reason i own a Vita.

a friend tried to get at me about N3DS/Zelda/MH today.

talking about '9 days left' and i was like "i thought the excitement passed on Sunday?"

'oh that's right, you own a Vita' ... "yeah, and 0 games except the free PS+ ones. $88 remote play machine."

DominoKid

While I'm on one, why in thee blue fuck did this blonde haired blue eyed woman filled full of angel feathers decide to do yoga at the weight rack? Here my black ass is trying to work out as this chick does all the wild poses. She went downward facing dog right in front of me yo, 'the fuck?!! Chick had the unmitigated gall to do the frogs pose, cow pose, and backbends in FRONT OF ME. Chick kept moving near me too as I was focused on my workout. She was legit trying to get chose by someone at the gym. We in there trying to work out and get a pump in while she looking for Mr. right now. It got to a point where I changed out a 45 pound weight without looking forward and acknowledging anything in front of me. I looked at staff like I know you see this shit.

dat gym motivation

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

BWHAHAHA

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Feeling so f-ing frustrated. I like this guy who runs the 7-11 near my job, i see him about every morning. He looks like a mix of Indian and Chinese and he has a super sexy smile. Part of me wants to ask him out however i probably know im not his type, so it would be super super awkward to go back to that 7-11 if he turned me down. sigh would be so much easier being straight.

Trey

Feeling so f-ing frustrated. I like this guy who runs the 7-11 near my job, i see him about every morning. He looks like a mix of Indian and Chinese and he has a super sexy smile. Part of me wants to ask him out however i probably know im not his type, so it would be super super awkward to go back to that 7-11 if he turned me down. sigh would be so much easier being straight.

I don't know if you knew this, but straight people get turned down too.

I don't know if you knew this, but straight people get turned down too.

^^this breh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom