• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
wow are we really gonna say the pap aren't the main problem in that car accident thread? it's not like jenner wanted to be followed. If people are following me i'm not gonna be paying much attention to the road.

Malyse

Fuck outta here, fool lol..

Scary..which is the alt?

there_can_be_only_one_highlander.gif

Alright. Fresh off the Boat is legit.

On the beer argument, I didn't fuck with beer until I was a bartender a a craft brew place in my region. Half the problem is people fuck around with shitty beer. You got to go out and find the good stuff.

Kreed

The paparazzi wouldn't exist if people didn't buy their shit and that includes many people on this forum. It's pretty funny watching folks get super mad at them while simultaneously continuing to support what they do.

Just a few pages ago there was shade being thrown at Beyonce's baby from a paparazzi picture. Ignoring the baby shade, I'm glad people don't support the paparazzi vocally, but actions are important too.

Malyse

#notallblankets

#onlyasithdealsinabsolutes

From my point of view the Jedi are evil!

all beets are gross.
I don't even know who that is...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

JeanGrey

Kind of back to normal. Kind of.

This week was horrible for me emotionally and mentally. It is a terrible place to be in when you realize the only reason you're still here is not because of your will to live, but because you're afraid to die. Even worse when you find yourself weighing your options between physical death and choosing to stay alive while you feel like you're dying inside.

I owe a couple people for pulling me out before I fell into that abyss. My mom and my younger sister;. the two friends who met me for lunch and just let me vent and tried to relate to me. But I know that's a temporary fix. Something has got to change. In my setting, in my thinking, in my social circle and support systems, in...everything. I've bore this weight on my shoulder for so long and I'm just tired. I feel like I'm fighting for my life at this point.

Sorry to get so serious suddenly, but I had to get this out somewhere.

I'm sorry you are having a rough time Rei. Sometimes a long vent is good. Although we may joke alot in here I'm sure everyone will agree that it's like fam and we're here for support if you need it. So anytime you need to go for it vent. Hope it'll be better soon.

ReiGun

is there a reason you're so down reigun? personal relationships? career choice etc.?

All of it really. To be honest, I've been in this way since a little before the holidays, on top of bouts of serious depression for the last three years. On top of feeling like I wasted five years of my life going to college only to find I have no interest in doing what I studied for anymore and now finding myself in a dead end retail gig. But that I could deal with if I didn't also fell like so impossibly alone. My personal relationships have been pretty much nil since graduation. Which on some level I understand - people are busy - but it's more than just not going out or whatever. It's like I feel as though I just stopped existing to people. I have no idea who I'd go to if I were in trouble or if I needed advice or just someone who understands. And the worst is I know it's partially my fault because I push people away out of fear.

But I think all that is just symptomatic of this larger sense of loneliness and hopelessness I feel. I've been dealing with depression since I was a child, and these past couple years it just been like "What am I fighting for?" What has all the struggle and pain been for if I still can't create the kind of life I want for myself? If I still walk around feeling like I have no place in the world, and am destined to fail in everything I attempt?

I lost faith in myself a long time ago, and now I guess I'm losing my faith in others. And after that, I don't really know what is supposed to keep me going. I just know I'm sick I'm feeling like this so often, and I'm sick of having to bare it just so I can continue an existence I know is less than what I'm capable of.

TL;DR: I'm at a lost for what to do with my life and my depression has worsened over the last three years because of it. Basically feeling like I'm at the end of my rope here.

akira28

Beer is fine. Won't dehydrate you like draining a bottle of vodka will because it's still mostly water. Will make you piss like a bastard though, obviously. Assuming you're drinking pints of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom