• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jWILL253

Banned
Why isn't there an Android version of The World Ends With You?

I ain't tryin'a cop a DS or an iDevice just to play the damn thing.

In other news...

j95Gw5Nso05oE.jpg

Shy

attention DBZ fam.
i asked in the xenoverse thread and apparently, there are different skin colours in the game. we do exist.

i may get this game now.
All of it really. To be honest, I've been in this way since a little before the holidays, on top of bouts of serious depression for the last three years. On top of feeling like I wasted five years of my life going to college only to find I have no interest in doing what I studied for anymore and now finding myself in a dead end retail gig. But that I could deal with if I didn't also fell like so impossibly alone. My personal relationships have been pretty much nil since graduation. Which on some level I understand - people are busy - but it's more than just not going out or whatever. It's like I feel as though I just stopped existing to people. I have no idea who I'd go to if I were in trouble or if I needed advice or just someone who understands. And the worst is I know it's partially my fault because I push people away out of fear.

But I think all that is just symptomatic of this larger sense of loneliness and hopelessness I feel. I've been dealing with depression since I was a child, and these past couple years it just been like "What am I fighting for?" What has all the struggle and pain been for if I still can't create the kind of life I want for myself? If I still walk around feeling like I have no place in the world, and am destined to fail in everything I attempt?

I lost faith in myself a long time ago, and now I guess I'm losing my faith in others. And after that, I don't really know what is supposed to keep me going. I just know I'm sick I'm feeling like this so often, and I'm sick of having to bare it just so I can continue an existence I know is less than what I'm capable of.

TL;DR: I'm at a lost for what to do with my life and my depression has worsened over the last three years because of it. Basically feeling like I'm at the end of my rope here.
And I am looking for a therapist now. Didn't much care for the last guy I saw and I had to work some things out with my insurance first.

Honestly, this all comes down to needing to learn to better manage my depression. And I realized recently I can't really do that alone anymore, which is what brought me to here now because I've felt utterly alone for the past three years. I'm going to try to see someone professionally and stress less over my job. As for socially, I honestly don't know. I feel like I need a change of scenery and a new circle. No idea how I'm going to find that, but I'll figure something out.
i can releate to alot of what you're going through Rei, with your feelings of isolation and helplessness. as i'm going through something similar.
unfortunately i can't give you any advice as i haven't been able go over my own stuff either.
but i'm glad to you're going to get help. hopefully everything will get better.

and i really can't help you on the job front, either.

sorry i'm useless, i really want to give you some advice and help you. but all i can offer is some platitudes.
motherfucker. lol
i have no idea. I had to escape a dungeon jump on a boat and defend myself from some elves with bows. I also bought some games on steam that i need to play like Tomb Raider GOTY edition, Never Alone, murder soul suspect, transistor, life is strange, etc.
ahh. cool. you very early on in it.
tomb raider is good. haven't played the others.

jWILL253

Banned
One of the most slept on albums from the mid-naughts is What The Game's Been Missing.

Juelz in his prime was OP. Production on this album was top notch, too.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so I just saw episode 6 of Deadman Wonderland for the first time, the one with Hummingbird

that shit was AMAZING

I laughed so hard

the best part was the flashback where
her mother saved the damn flowers instead of her

I wasn't aware anime was capable of such concentrated fuckery

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
so I just saw episode 6 of Deadman Wonderland for the first time, the one with Hummingbird

that shit was AMAZING

I laughed so hard

deadman wonderland is a series built on fuckery.

toph don't care

#rekt

obviously gaara fuckery didnt factor into the match for some reason

Jacir

BMW or Mercedes
Audi or Porsche
Ferrari or Lamborghini
Nissan or Toyota
Honda or Acura
Mitsubishi or Subaru
Jaguar or Aston Martin
Bentley or Rolls Royce
Ford or Dodge
Jeep or Land Rover
Chevy or General Motors

Choose fellas.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

that shit was AMAZING

I laughed so hard

Yeah that anime is pretty fucked up. You should see psycho pass if you haven't already. It's also on Netflix

akira28

I like Audis, but I'll never buy another before I break the 6 barrier. I would probably never get one of those ferarris or porshes unless I could take them on the track and really get a kick out of them.

Never again with BMW. And never will try again with Mercedes. Even used. Honda is looking nice.

BMW or Mercedes
Audi or Porsche
Ferrari or Lamborghini
Nissan or Toyota
Honda or Acura
Mitsubishi or Subaru
Jaguar or Aston Martin
Bentley or Rolls Royce
Ford or Dodge
Jeep or Land Rover
Chevy or General Motors

Choose fellas.

Honda, Tesla and Corvettes are all that matter brehbrehs

Honda hybrid for commutes, Teslas when you want it ride good and so your car doesn't drown out your music, Corvette for autobahn fuckery and
Chrysler Crossfire for those days you don't want to pick up chicks

BMW or Mercedes
Audi or Porsche
Ferrari or Lamborghini
Nissan or Toyota
Honda or Acura
Mitsubishi or Subaru
Jaguar or Aston Martin
Bentley or Rolls Royce
Ford or Dodge
Jeep or Land Rover
Chevy or General Motors

Choose fellas.

Chevy and GM are the same car corporation

BMW or Mercedes
Audi or Porsche
Ferrari or Lamborghini
Nissan or Toyota
Honda or Acura
Mitsubishi or Subaru
Jaguar or Aston Martin
Bentley or Rolls Royce
Ford or Dodge
Jeep or Land Rover
Chevy or General Motors

Choose fellas.

daewoo
daewoo
daewoo
daewoo
daewoo
daewoo
daewoo
daewoo

RBK

Banned
BMW or Mercedes
Audi or Porsche
Ferrari or Lamborghini
Nissan or Toyota
Honda or Acura
Mitsubishi or Subaru
Jaguar or Aston Martin
Bentley or Rolls Royce
Ford or Dodge
Jeep or Land Rover

Choose fellas.

Bolded are my choices. Wouldn't mind owning a Chevy as well.

Malyse

Square just sitting on 12 has always been weird.

I was surprised it never got ported to the Wii/PS3/360 for a double dip of sales.
That's one of their get outta jail cards. Remakes of FFVI, VII, and XII are automatic +20/+20 to karma and goodwill. FFX was one as well.
hes a sprinter not a marathon runner. his series burn bright and early. thats why gaim is so dope
He should only do sequel movies. Madoka Rebellion was amazing.

12 hours until JC's bans up.. Time to reheat the old roast.

JC advised Capcom how to balance Deejay in SF4

JC told KFC the double down sandwich would be a great idea.

JC hacked Chipotle's twitter

JC told Aaron McGruder he wanted a character in the Boondocks to represent him and thus Uncle Ruckus was born

JC produced every Dexter season after 4

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Square just sitting on 12 has always been weird.

I was surprised it never got ported to the Wii/PS3/360 for a double dip of sales.
I'm not sure who pisses me off more square or sega. They have a huge backlog of games that should be on steam. jSRF and shenmue and ff12 on steam is my dream.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'm not sure who pisses me off more square or sega. They have a huge backlog of games that should be on steam. jSRF and shenmue and ff12 on steam is my dream.

im gonna go with sega, only because sega has been pissing me off longer. no xmen vs street fighter in the us. so many games that just simply arent coming west. PSO2

meanwhile the only thing that square has on me is dragon quest, and we havent missed a mainline game yet( unless you count 10, which is like counting 11 and 14 as mainline FF games.)

JC is the reason why Hollywood thinks Sienna Miller is hot/can act to the general public

JC also told the Clint Eastwood that he knew a guy who can CGI a baby on the cheap

Africanus

12 hours until JC's bans up.. Time to reheat the old roast.

JC advised Capcom how to balance Deejay in SF4

JC told KFC the double down sandwich would be a great idea.

JC hacked Chipotle's twitter

JC told Aaron McGruder he wanted a character in the Boondocks to represent him and thus Uncle Ruckus was born

JC produced every Dexter season after 4
You have to let the fire die out someday.

So that it may return twice as hot when JC is banned again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom