• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the general consensus of BCT's opinion on SSJ4?

goku-turns-ssj4-o.gif

ssj4-goku-transformation-o.gif

Personally I liked the design. I always wanted them to show you him turning into SSJ4 more casually after he already gained the ability to do it, but they never actually show it in the series.

tumblr_mnpxw1yPvT1rcobvyo1_500.gif

DominoKid

goku-turns-ssj4-o.gif

Personally I liked the design. I always wanted them to show you him turning into SSJ4 more casually after he already gained the ability to do it, but they never actually show it in the series.

absolute garbage just like GT.

I just found out that plastic surgery to get your ears points a la elf is an actual thing.

"Just".

goku-turns-ssj4-o.gif

I'm not a huge fan of anything that happened after Frieza tbh.

The one DBZ related thing that a useful female character in it, and everyone hates it?

Lol.

goku-turns-ssj4-o.gif

i wish i could turn into a monkey if the cops gave me shit........just sayin

Jacir

Questions that can only be asked of someone that has never been to Japan. When you're on that bus from Narita to Tokyo and a Skyline blows past you, you'll know the answer.

Im not sure which passion of mine came first, cars or basketball, but I don't think I need to be in Japan to realize that the Skyline is legendary(and maybe Supras too). The RB26DETT engine is an amazing feat of engineering. Personally, my favorite everyday car is the Nissan 370Z. Its slightly above the latest Skyline models, but I prefer the older R34. I would choose the R34 over the 370Z anyday of the week or if money was no issue. However, rumors of the next Nissan Z with a V8 is really enticing to me.

I like Audis, but I'll never buy another before I break the 6 barrier. I would probably never get one of those ferarris or porshes unless I could take them on the track and really get a kick out of them.

Never again with BMW. And never will try again with Mercedes. Even used. Honda is looking nice.

I like the Audi R8 and some specificspecific models from them. Audi doesn't do much for me tbh. Mercedes are nice. The have more differentiated models than Audi as far as I know lately. BMWs at nice too. M series are real nice.

Honda, Tesla and Corvettes are all that matter brehbrehs

Honda hybrid for commutes, Teslas when you want it ride good and so your car doesn't drown out your music, Corvette for autobahn fuckery and
Chrysler Crossfire for those days you don't want to pick up chicks

Honda Civics are slowly getting better. Starting to like them. Corvettes aren't my thing but I really appreciate the latest style changes. The Crossfire and PT Cruiser are in the same group. Teslas is where its at if you got that dough. No one is them any time soon.

Chevy and GM are the same car corporation

daewoo
daewoo
daewoo
daewoo
daewoo
daewoo
daewoo
daewoo

Ha

Bolded are my choices. Wouldn't mind owning a Chevy as well.

I forgot Chevy was part of General Motors. Whatever tho.

What happened to that Chrysler ME-Four supercar concept? It looked dope to me.

royalan

DBZ ain't shit.

To think of all the minutes I wasted watching that damn series where you could have up to 5 episodes in a row of nothing happening but characters traveling and thinking really loud.

that new teanna trump vs prince yashua is hilarious

this nigga making horse noises and shit
full

this nigga hittin her with wrestling moves n shit

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
DBZ ain't shit.

To think of all the minutes I wasted watching that damn series where you could have up to 5 episodes in a row of nothing happening but characters traveling and thinking really loud.

sounds like a Shippuden episode

Kreed

DBZ ain't shit.

To think of all the minutes* I wasted watching that damn series where you could have up to 5 episodes in a row of nothing happening but characters traveling and thinking really loud.

*minutes in this post refers to the time it took to skip the hours of content where nothing was happening.

Fixed.

When Charlie Murphy is one of the standouts of a show, then you have problems.

I kind of want to see it just to see how they end up on the bootleg Rush Hour 2 set.

royalan

B9Rwx-2IMAEm3TL.jpg

Now, I stan for Willow because I feel like she's giving you controlled crazy.

But lawd, somebody needs to come get her brother. I'm worried for him (and by the look on his face, so is he).

Slayven

B9Rwx-2IMAEm3TL.jpg

Now, I stan for Willow because I feel like she's giving you controlled crazy.

But lawd, somebody needs to come get her brother. I'm worried for him (and by the look on his face, so is he).

They like those kids where the parents try to be their friends and be cool.

Be interesting to see them in 20 years.

Shy

BMW or Mercedes
Audi or Porsche
Ferrari or Lamborghini
Nissan or Toyota
Honda or Acura
Mitsubishi or Subaru
Jaguar or Aston Martin
Bentley or Rolls Royce
Ford or Dodge
Jeep or Land Rover
Chevy or General Motors

Choose fellas.
these are my choices.

BMW or Mercedes: mercedes
Audi or Porsche: audi
Ferrari or Lamborghini:: ferrari
Nissan or Toyota: nissan
Honda or Acura: honda
Mitsubishi or Subaru: subaru
Jaguar or Aston Martin: aston martin
Bentley or Rolls Royce: rolls royce
Ford or Dodge: american cars lawl ........ ford i guess.
Jeep or Land Rover: land rover
Chevy or General Motors: hahahahaha
not a fan of GT. sorry Count.
Im not sure which passion of mine came first, cars or basketball, but I don't think I need to be in Japan to realize that the Skyline is legendary(and maybe Supras too). The RB26DETT engine is an amazing feat of engineering. Personally, my favorite everyday car is the Nissan 370Z. Its slightly above the latest Skyline models, but I prefer the older R34. I would choose the R34 over the 370Z anyday of the week or if money was no issue. However, rumors of the next Nissan Z with a V8 is really enticing to me.
*hugs jacir* i LOVE the R34. a midnight purple R34 uk v-spec is one of my dream cars.
SS God is the worst
at least he lost to bills though.

Malyse

I'm curious about your experience of time. Do you feel like life is moving really quickly? Is your music one way to sort of turn it over and reflect on it?

WILLOW: I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please, and that's how I know it doesn't exist.

JADEN: It's proven that how time moves for you depends on where you are in the universe. It's relative to beings and other places. But on the level of being here on earth, if you are aware in a moment, one second can last a year. And if you are unaware, your whole childhood, your whole life can pass by in six seconds. But it's also such a thing that you can get lost in.

WILLOW: Because living.

JADEN: Right, because you have to live. There's a theoretical physicist inside all of our minds, and you can talk and talk, but it's living.

WILLOW: It's the action of it.

Here is Willow on what her music is about:

WILLOW: And the feeling of being like, this is a fragment of a holographic reality that a higher consciousness made.

Willow is 14.

Here's Jaden on............................. I truly have no idea:

JADEN: Exactly. Because your mind has a duality to it. So when one thought goes into your mind, it's not just one thought, it has to bounce off both hemispheres of the brain. When you're thinking about something happy, you're thinking about something sad. When you think about an apple, you also think about the opposite of an apple. It's a tool for understanding mathematics and things with two separate realities. But for creativity: That comes from a place of oneness. That's not a duality consciousness. And you can't listen to your mind in those times — it'll tell you what you think and also what other people think.

Here are Willow and Jaden on babies (which they know nothing about because of how they're babies themselves!!):

WILLOW: Breathing is meditation; life is a meditation. You have to breathe in order to live, so breathing is how you get in touch with the sacred space of your heart.

JADEN: When babies are born, their soft spots bump: It has, like, a heartbeat in it. That's because energy is coming through their body, up and down.

WILLOW: Prana energy.

JADEN: It's prana energy because they still breathe through their stomach. They remember. Babies remember.

WILLOW: When they're in the stomach, they're so aware, putting all their bones together, putting all their ligaments together. But they're shocked by this harsh world.

JADEN: By the chemicals and things, and then slowly…

WILLOW: As they grow up, they start losing.

JADEN: You know, they become just like us.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/tma...n-and-willow-smith-exclusive-joint-interview/

No words.

Jacir

I was looking around for some African car manufacturers. There aren't that many compared to the size of the continent. We need to step up.

Kreed

I needed this when I was a kid and not that Ocean dub that got canceled right when Goku got to Namek and repeated the same damn string of episodes every Saturday morning at 6 am. I can't even describe the frustration of waking up hoping to see what Vegeta was going to do to Gohan for stealing his Dragon Ball, only to see "The Arrival of Raditz" in the episode title. I'm still hating at you Cartoon Network only viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom