• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall hear about the bullshit going on with the Jackie Robinson West little league team?? They won the U.S. title last year, and they just had their championship stripped.

andthebeatgoeson

Don't choose.
tumblr_mda955UTtT1qhie48o10_250.gif
This makes me want to excuse your beer comments.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yall hear about the bullshit going on with the Jackie Robinson West little league team?? They won the U.S. title last year, and they just had their championship stripped.
haven't read up yet but

little league as a whole has been corrupt as fuck for a while now

DominoKid

Yeah cause they had kids outside the district right? At least they didnt cheat real hard and use older players.

But they cant be mad. Coach fucked up.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah cause they had kids outside the district right? At least they didnt cheat real hard and use older players.

But they cant be mad. Coach fucked up.

I'm just saying though - they slipped up more than anything. You got teams importing Dominicans and shit lol

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Played the shit out of Heartgold which was amazing and not just for the nostalgia factor. Then got about halfway through black and white before I threw it in the bushes. Shit just gets old real quick unless you get balls deep into the competitive scene or the collect-a-thon aspect. It just bores me, which makes sense I suppose, I'm not the target audience anymore. I think I'm done with it for good, at most I'll replay Fire Red or Heart Gold if I ever get the urge.

Gorillaz

There's more post game content than ever. Hell, time you 100% one game a new one is dropping.

Played the shit out of Heartgold which was amazing and not just for the nostalgia factor. Then got about halfway through black and white before I threw it in the bushes. Shit just gets old real quick unless you get balls deep into the competitive scene or the collect-a-thon aspect. It just bores me, which makes sense I suppose, I'm not the target audience anymore. I think I'm done with it for good, at most I'll replay Fire Red or Heart Gold if I ever get the urge.

Yea I got Alpha Sapphire. Story is still...yea.....but when it was over I just started messed around with the competitive side of things, at least on wifi battles. Made me want to reevaluate alot of my team

Sou Da

Sucks. In the XBONE Mountain Dew/Doritos Code thread there was a dude asking for codes. I gave him a bunch. Couple days pass and he's selling the codes on NeoGAF in the same freaking thread. Unbelievable. Dude didn't get banned for that...it looks like this OP hasn't been banned either. You think scamming people is against the ToS...but I guess not.

Sounds familiar.

There's more post game content than ever. Hell, time you 100% one game a new one is dropping.

Sarcasm?

akira28

Even little league baseball is corrupt? Is nothing sacred?

I got pulled off of my team and thrown into the junior leagues because the commish's sons we're on the main team and they wanted to win.

I turned out pretty good, and no the Arrows AA team never won shit.

people get salty as fuck over kids sports. I could easily believe they were blocked out of the game and had to resort to what they had to do to get in.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I just want you all to know that sisqo's 2015 masterpiece "the last Dragon" is leaking as we speak, however I implore you all to purchase it and fall to your knees as you experience the wonder and magnificence of the album. I often wonder if it will sound like what can only be described as two Gods fucking vigorously in the clouds as they cream and scream.

Malyse

I just want you all to know that sisqo's 2015 masterpiece "the last Dragon" is leaking as we speak, however I implore you all to purchase it and fall to your knees as you experience the wonder and magnificence of the album. I often wonder if it will sound like what can only be described as two Gods fucking vigorously in the clouds as they cream and scream.

I thought it was already out.

Nah. I got called about an interview for this week in Baton Rouge but I'm not relocating until the first. I'll hit you back with a verse on the third. Evolve is helping me get through it.

Ehh depends... Delta episode and all the legendaries getting unlocked at the end does make it a bit more padded.

Then you have the obvious battle resort that unlocks at the end of it all

I was heated when I found out that they just copy/pasted Pokemon XY's Battle Maison into ORAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom