• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a kid my dad used to drive me through his old neighborhood on the way to my grandma's house. Pointing out spots where him and his friends were harassed by the police, the burger place where a friend of his was killed by a stray etc

I had a dream last night of one of those drives, woke up ready as fuck to clean up my resume.

cdyhybrid

When I was a kid my dad used to drive me through his old neighborhood on the way to my grandma's house. Pointing out spots where him and his friends were harassed by the police, the burger place where a friend of his was killed by a stray etc

I had a dream last night of one of those drives, woke up ready as fuck to clean up my resume.

Sounds like those talks worked :lol

Malyse

I'm just waiting on the new Ginuwine.

BmDZaaVIMAAlHNy.jpg

----

So who getting dragged to 50 Shades this weekend?

ReiGun

All I know about 50 Shades is that it's popular among every woman except the ones I know or communicate with. They hate the fuck out of it.

That said, I'm spending V-Day sitting on my ass playing whatever I decide to download from the Eshop and reading Doom Patrol.

Slayven

BHM delivering in spades this year I might make a thread for this album man.
Does Sisq owe you money?

finish your sentence?
Who are you?

That story would have more impact if I didn't know you went home after the drives to play a Pokemon Snap machine.

let's keep going then bruh. Prince still making new music. When he gonna revive Tevin Campbell career.
How can you come back after Eye 2 Eye?
All I know about 50 Shades is that it's popular among every woman except the ones I know or communicate with. They hate the fuck out of it.

That said, I'm spending V-Day sitting on my ass playing whatever I decide to download from the Eshop and reading Doom Patrol.

Time well spent

Gonna give a gift to a coworker on V-Day and see where things go. She's the same one I asked out on New Years.

She also very recently got promoted, so I'm preparing myself for my other coworkers to clown me.

Coppin Majoras Mask too

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i remember the talk dreams-visions gave me two years ago

no more vday Ls for me brehs

i'll be picking up the pieces on the international players holiday feb 15th tho
ib0NtQA3tMmdJ3.png

i remember the talk dreams-visions gave me two years ago

no more vday Ls for me brehs

i'll be picking up the pieces on the international players holiday feb 15th tho
ib0NtQA3tMmdJ3.png
I remember that day story you told about your old army dude who gave flowers and shit to this one girl and he emphasized the fact that he liked her as a friend or something

Fuck I wish I could find the post

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I think I actually have art pop smh.

Also, vday is my girls bday so I gotta do something whether I believe in this terrible holiday or not.

DY_nasty

I remember that day story you told about your old army dude who gave flowers and shit to this one girl and he emphasized the fact that he liked her as a friend or something

Fuck I wish I could find the post

shit had to be like OT2 or something lol

after you witness an L like that, you have to just stop everything and evaluate your life. how close am i to getting put on the summer jam screen like that? if i died tomorrow, would the girl i'm talking to even put a RIP on my facebook page? how do i really know that a girl hasn't fucked someone in my car? that could be me

again, dude has a purple heart and some hometown hero articles and everything. it wouldn't surprise me if some people here have actually heard of him too. but when this dude brought a teddy bear, flowers, a gift certificate to a nice restaurant, AND the keys to his mustang for the sole purpose of her going out on a date with somebody else i knew i had to get clear.

to finish that story... i ended up smashing too lol. she was just about having fun outchea
ibuMWXLHdYzZE3.png
and to complete the circle to further emphasize the fukkery i was surrounded with out there her roommate was the pregnant girl that i ended up telling you guys about

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You a new man though DY can't say the same about many other simping ass dudes in my experience. Most of us been in those situations though.

DY_nasty

You a new man though DY can't say the same about many other simping ass dudes in my experience. Most of us been in those situations though.

people too shook to lose these days. you only truly learn about yourself and life by trying your best and failing. just a matter of when and where you choose to do it.

or not trying and being a failure regardless

shout out to dating-age|OT|1

EloquentM

aka Mannny
people too shook to lose these days. you only truly learn about yourself and life by trying your best and failing. just a matter of when and where you choose to do it.

or not trying and being a failure regardless

shout out to dating-age|OT|1
got friends close to 40 who still don't get this smh. It's true though.

It's got black in it, he can't fuck with it.

Remember that thread in which some music artist got head on stage and someone said "Good luck finding a white husband after that"

That was slay's alt.
dead. Slay, you...you okay? Slay respond, please. Slayyyy😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom