• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit had to be like OT2 or something lol

after you witness an L like that, you have to just stop everything and evaluate your life. how close am i to getting put on the summer jam screen like that? if i died tomorrow, would the girl i'm talking to even put a RIP on my facebook page? how do i really know that a girl hasn't fucked someone in my car? that could be me

again, dude has a purple heart and some hometown hero articles and everything. it wouldn't surprise me if some people here have actually heard of him too. but when this dude brought a teddy bear, flowers, a gift certificate to a nice restaurant, AND the keys to his mustang for the sole purpose of her going out on a date with somebody else i knew i had to get clear.

to finish that story... i ended up smashing too lol. she was just about having fun outchea
ibuMWXLHdYzZE3.png
and to complete the circle to further emphasize the fukkery i was surrounded with out there her roommate was the pregnant girl that i ended up telling you guys about

Dude did all that for a girl he wasn't even taking out?
mjlol.png
Ain't no love in the heart of the city man

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dude did all that for a girl he wasn't even taking out?
mjlol.png
Ain't no love in the heart of the city man

breh

before she showed up, she was showing off this red thong that she was rocking for valentines day too. we were all wondering how she was gonna get to austin that night but then this dude came through and dropped off the cobra

not one person in that room was gonna stop him from doing it either

Slayven

You like any female as long as she's not black or Hispanic with too much ethnic features.

Pretty much what I'll be saying about the next Poke when Yokai 3 drops.

It's got black in it, he can't fuck with it.

Remember that thread in which some music artist got head on stage and someone said "Good luck finding a white husband after that"

That was slay's alt.

You going to stop slandering me.

breh

before she showed up, she was showing off this red thong that she was rocking for valentines day too. we were all wondering how she was gonna get to austin that night but then this dude came through and dropped off the cobra

dead.png
dead.png
dead.png
Not the cobra tho. Damn no matter what happens this weekend and the rest of my life I can look back knowing I didn't take a L this big

Trey

This grantland piece on "Kendrick's Blacker the Berry" attempts to analyze the message he's trying to portray. Makes me think that I haven't seen anything said about Kendrick being an Uncle Tom for this song, like how Tumblr went in on him for his comments and Iggy Azalea defense last month.

It's a dense song - you don't see that at all in the mainstream nowadays aside from like Lupe Fiasco. And his shit is more of a vehicle to show off his lyricism than anything else.

Well yeah, I be around children all the time and they don't care for it not as nearly as much as we did. They know what it is, but are pretty indifferent to it. It seems like the older people are keeping it alive today.
Hmm..guess we see shit different, as it goes. Most kids I know still dig em plenty. Plenty of teens I still see playing. Just yesterday two dopey looking teens were all Pokemon'd out..I was laughing at their very public convo about it..

Malyse

Hmm..guess we see shit different, as it goes. Most kids I know still dig em plenty. Plenty of teens I still see playing. Just yesterday two dopey looking teens were all Pokemon'd out..I was laughing at their very public convo about it..

I saw a pair of walking stereotypes at a college when I was recruiting. These dudes were way too into it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
breh

damn. thats the kinda cringe that would make me change the channel if it were on tv. except id have to witness that shit

cdyhybrid

shit had to be like OT2 or something lol

after you witness an L like that, you have to just stop everything and evaluate your life. how close am i to getting put on the summer jam screen like that? if i died tomorrow, would the girl i'm talking to even put a RIP on my facebook page? how do i really know that a girl hasn't fucked someone in my car? that could be me

again, dude has a purple heart and some hometown hero articles and everything. it wouldn't surprise me if some people here have actually heard of him too. but when this dude brought a teddy bear, flowers, a gift certificate to a nice restaurant, AND the keys to his mustang for the sole purpose of her going out on a date with somebody else i knew i had to get clear.

to finish that story... i ended up smashing too lol. she was just about having fun outchea
ibuMWXLHdYzZE3.png
and to complete the circle to further emphasize the fukkery i was surrounded with out there her roommate was the pregnant girl that i ended up telling you guys about

breh

How do you end up in all these situations? :lol

Is the world really that crazy or are you just a lucky dude?

DY_nasty

Wait, that was her? I just spit out my lunch on the desk.

yeah man. my entire time in texas was crazy. hell, i didn't realize how crazy it made me til i got out. (glad i got out)

there were a lot of stories on the same level or worse than what happened with me/stripperella/pregnant girl

hell, my boss - the one that officially pulled my head out of my ass when i was too stuck on being angry about my situation at the time... man, this woman was a goddamned superhero. she could call me up right now talking about she needs duct-tape for reasons and i'd book a flight mid-blowjob. one of the realest motherfuckers i ever met. she went through more shit than i did. had a legit origin story. she was angrier than me. during a march, she ran 3 miles with 80+ lbs gear past 70 people just to call our platoon sergeant a bitch to his face
igpw6fTwXiSql.png

two weeks ago, she called me a pussy on my facebook feed for not wanting to jump out of airplanes. i said 'ok, u right'.

edit: i think i spoke on her a bit before. she's the person who beat my ass in the sand every week for 4 months while i was trying to get past to my shoulder injury.

Furyous

It's got black in it, he can't fuck with it.

Remember that thread in which some music artist got head on stage and someone said "Good luck finding a white husband after that"

That was slay's alt.

That had to be MGK. Why? Because Cleveland.

---

I'M PISSED right now. I asked cleaners to come through and fix the heater. His daughter came took a look at the heater and they fixed it but he wanted to come in and check it out himself. He came with his daughter earlier today. This motherfucker came through fixed the heater, then lamented the shape of the apartment. This asshole had the nerve to tell me he was disappointed in the shape of the apartment even though I cleaned. Bitch, I've lived here 6 and half years! He's telling me what he wants as his daughter nods. I ain't never had the urge to *EDIT*, *EDIT*, *EDIT*, *EDIT*, and *EDIT* the white privilege off *EDIT*. Now they're coming back in two weeks demanding I have the apartment in the shape it was in when I moved in. The motherfucker accused me of having a pet after which I told him to check the apartment. He declined but kept accusing me. I'd punch a hole in the wall if I didn't have to fix it anyway.

---

LOL at the newest episode of the forreally show. One day I want someone to bless me with blonde white female privilege. Let me say and do anything as I hit the I'm white button and chuck up a deuce away from any responsibility or trouble.

Trey

I just watched the first episode of KLK. Art is dope which is a no brainer considering it's done by legacy Gainax folks, but its premise is ridiculous. Then a ghoul uniform forced itself on a woman and I don't know what to think anymore.

KLK gets more crazy with the later episodes. You got full on mother fingering her daughter and shit.

KLK looks like something you can watch with the bae, nieces/nephews, parents and then they start showing some really suspect shit and it gets awkward as fuck in the room real quick.

That had to be MGK. Why? Because Cleveland.

Nah, I just remembered. It was Danny Brown.

Black women are walking into gamestop and getting Uncharted for free.

Tell us how you really feel about it. Be as racist as you want to be.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
KLK gets more crazy with the later episodes. You got full on mother fingering her daughter and shit.

KLK looks like something you can watch with the bae, nieces/nephews, parents and then they start showing some really suspect shit and it gets awkward as fuck in the room real quick.

just saw episode 2. went from ok to what the fuck in a matter of seconds

DY_nasty

best episode is the first episode. i'd honestly just drop it there while its still pure and good

FyreWulff

damn @ that dy story.

I'm staying out of the valentine's day shenanigans this year. not because i don't have a date but because I really shouldn't be trying to go back into something anytime soon.

But i will eat all of the fucking cheap chocolate on the 15th NOMNOMNOMNOM

Slayven

damn @ that dy story.

I'm staying out of the valentine's day shenanigans this year. not because i don't have a date but because I really shouldn't be trying to go back into something anytime soon.

But i will eat all of the fucking cheap chocolate on the 15th NOMNOMNOMNOM

Dude i was scooping the cheap christmas candy at wal greens, and they had a 3 pound snicker bar. It was like a cricket bat. Who buys that?

FyreWulff

Dude i was scooping the cheap christmas candy at wal greens, and they had a 3 pound snicker bar. It was like a cricket bat. Who buys that?

I think those are basically just gimmick/joke presents that you bring to meetings or something.

They have giant Reeses Cups too. You could kill someone with them, either eating or hitting them with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom