• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

tumblr_nj6bw4vLV61touov2o6_400.jpg
tumblr_nj6bw4vLV61touov2o1_400.jpg

tumblr_nj6bw4vLV61touov2o3_400.jpg
tumblr_nj6bw4vLV61touov2o7_400.jpg

tumblr_nj6bw4vLV61touov2o5_400.jpg
tumblr_nj6bw4vLV61touov2o2_400.jpg

tumblr_nj6bw4vLV61touov2o4_400.jpg

I um, I thought this was just a tumblr meme...

http://jodyhighroller.com/shop

We need to respect the patriarchy.

---

Am I the only one annoyed that The Flash writer's didn't encourage interracial unity in the last episode? He's a single father of two hero cop and he can't get none? This shit is unAmerican.

Should have ended the episode with him doing some benchpresses as a white woman starts doing tiger curls in yoga pants in front of him only for him to down a couple jugs of pineapple juice and then smile at the camera

That's the Furyous Way™

Malyse

Dreamy, how do you come across these things?

Honest question cause it's all over the place the stuff that you post

You should see the stuff I *don't* post :S

Short answer: I'm all over a variety of social media. I have a RSS feeder with 300 feeds, 84 podcasts I'm subscribed to, and multiple social networks I check daily. Lots of different places. Plus I also have push notifications for when world events happen.

Speaking of, Patreon completely fucked over European creators.

We need to respect the patriarchy.

---

Am I the only one annoyed that The Flash writer's didn't encourage interracial unity in the last episode? He's a single father of two hero cop and he can't get none? This shit is unAmerican.

It's clear they're big on that IR lovin...as long as it's Barry layin the pipe. He got Iris moist as fuck and he's about to do a 2 sec dip with his current boo.

Barry = wining

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Also the dedicated side piece so no Valentine's responsibilities for me. Which is fine by me, I got other plans.
Nah. I got called about an interview for this week in Baton Rouge but I'm not relocating until the first. I'll hit you back with a verse on the third. Evolve is helping me get through it.
Glad to hear from ya Rev. Hang in there.

royalan

Don't dog my girl Taraji P. Homegirl is an amazing actress and always has been. Her talent has been criminally slept on.

I only see big things for her from here on out though, now that the industry knows that she can be a big audience draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom