• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
r4HykVI.gif

Dudes in here talmbout being open with their emotions.... brehs this is BCT, not the Drake Community!!

You mothafuckas better take a fifth of hen to the head and walk it off!! Aint no room for that in here
uXerVES.png

Now excuse me while I finish my K-On marathon

cDNhwf6.gif

Malyse

r4HykVI.gif

Dudes in here talmbout being open with their emotions.... brehs this is BCT, not the Drake Community!!

You mothafuckas better take a fifth of hen to the head and walk it off!! Aint no room for that in here
uXerVES.png

Now excuse me while I finish my K-On marathon

giphy.gif

K-On is the fucking worst.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
"Claire looks like Tobey Maguire" irks me

I think it's just a reoccurring joke at this point but it's lost its funny, not that it had it to begin with.

She looks great though. Moreover, she looks a lot like the fatigued, troubled look that is frequent in Silent Hill games protagonists (James and Heather especially). I prefer that to the dolled look tbh.

What is wrong with you?

Mad because Captain Britain and Captain Midlands suck?

Union Jack is that shit, thought. Dude be almost too badass.

Don't be hating on Captain Britain. Dude is legit. Also, we have Spider-UK now. :p Cap is ok when he's written well, he hasn't been written well for a while.

avengers-39-captain-britain-and-excalibur-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom