• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jathaine

Since we're on the anime part of the cycle, I may as well ask what dubbers think they're doing.

image.php

What happened to Chris Tucker? He fuck the boss' daughter? I would trade Kevin Hart for him.

Didn't he find Jesus or something like that? And really, Kevin Hart is just the new Chris Tucker in Hollywood. In five or ten years, there will be a new fast-talking guy for your action cop movies.

Tracy Morgan almost was that guy.

Chris Tucker only does something when he's broke =\

I wonder if he still got Diddy's number?

They performed together earlier this year. Boys for life even after Diddy had him locked to that contract (Then funny enough Mase waited till Diddy was doing a radio interview and walked in on dude with his contract null in had putting Diddy on the spot and forcing him to sign it).

Malyse

Didn't he find Jesus or something like that? And really, Kevin Hart is just the new Chris Tucker in Hollywood. In five or ten years, there will be a new fast-talking guy for your action cop movies.

Tracy Morgan almost was that guy.
I think he's still doing stand up. And y'all forgetting about rush hour 4.
Itshappening.gif

Silky

Banned
Looks like Halo 4 HD...but at 720p.

The movement speed and TTK seem completely different from 4, and the fact that the bullshit stuff regarding 4 like Ordinance and Armor Abilities are gone, and the game is approaching an even environment regarding weapon and ability starts actually has me excited for the game.

I won't lie. H4 was a shitshow, but I enjoyed playing it's MP on occasion. I can't with good conscience call H5 anything but that.

Sure people will get pissy about Sprint, but I've accepted that Halo with sprint will probably be a longstanding thing for a while.

The only thing I want gone from the beta is the annoying dialogue during the match and a reworking of the HUD.

Halo Gaf got that black eye saying "343 didn't mean it, they were stressed out".

Good thing I decided to stop posting in HaloGAF then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom