• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
ruthless.png

damn Immortal didn't even let him explain himself LMAO

"Everybody gets one."

The movement speed and TTK seem completely different from 4, and the fact that the bullshit stuff regarding 4 like Ordinance and Armor Abilities are gone, and the game is approaching an even environment regarding weapon and ability starts actually has me excited for the game.

I won't lie. H4 was a shitshow, but I enjoyed playing it's MP on occasion. I can't with good conscience call H5 anything but that.

Sure people will get pissy about Sprint, but I've accepted that Halo with sprint will probably be a longstanding thing for a while.

The only thing I want gone from the beta is the annoying dialogue during the match and a reworking of the HUD.

We'll see.

Mortemis

Banned
So I'm sitting at a barber shop and these niggas having an iPhone vs Samsung argument. Jesus fuck.

I'm just sitting here like "could you get this shit started or what".

MH's barber busted out the protractor and laser guided leveler that they sell late nights.

"get comfortable, I'm the Edward sciossorhands of this bitch. Hope you didn't have dinner plans my dude. You're gonna know all about me when this done. We're gonna be brothers after this. Ya see, it all started when..."

Jado

Banned
So I'm sitting at a barber shop and these niggas having an iPhone vs Samsung argument. Jesus fuck.

I'm just sitting here like "could you get this shit started or what".

I sit at the barber shop and they're talking about nothing. Guys that know what they're doing. Very little back and forth in Russian, none that I can understand. Maybe a bit of pleasant small talk with customers. My favorite barbershop and the kind I always look for near any place I work.

Dominican barbers can be good, but the good places get crowded with guys getting shape-ups every week. Barbers themselves waste a lot of time talking a ton of shit with each other and regulars. My last Dominican barber was a 19~ year old kid, good skills and didn't fuck around with the chatter like the other guys. Still gave up going because I outgrew the way they cut my hair compared to the guys in the city.

Silky

Banned
MH's barber busted out the protractor and laser guided leveler that they sell late nights.

"get comfortable, I'm the Edward sciossorhands of this bitch. Hope you didn't have dinner plans my dude. You're gonna know all about me when this done. We're gonna be brothers after this. Ya see, it all started when..."

Nigga could read scripts of every Simpsons episode and still be lining you up

akira28

For the record I look at my avatar as more as a daughter-figure and also a hilarious scary monster.

I also turned around on Sue 52. I didn't think I would do it. She's a beast. She could be Cole's new sidekick, aka "Please Cole use your good nature to teach her some human nature because she is an unholy beast".

Can anyone point me towards some good music software that at the very least save samples of highs and lows stripped out. One of the things I tried let me strip them but when I went to use the sample tool they stayed

What's y'all's favorite black sitcom? Mine is without question Good Times. It felt the most real and grained to me with Martin as a close second. I love the cast of Good Times so much. Thelma is my girl abd I was shocked when I heard that Bernadette Davis was in my town and I missed her. JJ and Penny were my tops though.

I even drew this tribute piece.

I need to get it re-scanned though. This was before I found out there were higher quality scans on my campus.

jmood88

What's y'all's favorite black sitcom? Mine is without question Good Times. It felt the most real and grained to me with Martin as a close second. I love the cast of Good Times so much. Thelma is my girl abd I was shocked when I heard that Bernadette Davis was in my town and I missed her. JJ and Penny were my tops though.

I need to get it re-scanned though. This was before I found out there were higher quality scans on my campus.

Everybody Hates Chris
Fresh Prince
Smart Guy

I used to like Rock when I was little but I have no idea if it was actually any good or not.

strobogo

Banned

I've always loved Sanford and Son. Watched it on Night at Night every night for years.

Jathaine

Martin, Fresh Prince and Family Matters were it for me.
Bruh Man had to have been one of the best characters on air at the time. Every time mans showed up everyone was laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom