• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jWILL253

Banned
Fresh Prince & Martin for me. With an occasional glance at the struggle sitcoms like All of Us, Eve & One on One every now and then for the lulz.

Can anyone point me towards some good music software that at the very least save samples of highs and lows stripped out. One of the things I tried let me strip them but when I went to use the sample tool they stayed

I would tell you how to do that, but you're trying to make that Deacon Ma$e-sponsored mixtape, so naw...
whoa.png

Fresh Prince & Martin for me. With an occasional glance at the struggle sitcoms like All of Us, Eve & One on One every now and then for the lulz.

I would tell you how to do that, but you're trying to make that Deacon Ma$e-sponsored mixtape, so naw...
whoa.png
Hater but I'm serious but for another thing I've been putting off

In high school people said I looked just like Tyler James Williams to the point most people called me Chris lol. I don't have a photo of myself from HS on my laptop or else I would show.

At a holiday party and a guy tried to introduce himself to me with a fist bump.....

Nah breh

Nah

They think they know man

I was at an annual aviation convention and I had fried chicken on my plate as I was walking past the buffet line. My hands were full and I was sorta looking through the different stuff and the older gentlemen next in line got some tongs and put watermelon on my plate, awkward. I don't even fucking like watermelon.

Sou Da

Man fuck Hank Hill, just had some BBQ cooked on a propane grill shit tasted like it grilled in an oven. No smokey flavor or anything

How did you miss the many episodes where they flat out say that charcoal grilled tastes better and lie to Hank to preserve his pride?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh hell I forgot Halo 5 is installed on my Xbox. Are people happy?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
oh and GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

I know a few mil, ex mil, and DoD guys are here so yal will feel me when I say I nailed the DLPT. Got a 124 - I can take any language available and get paid to do it. I made it fam ;_;

test had me stressed as fuck. i had backup plans for days, but i really wanted this. all goes according to plan, i'll be learning japanese or mandarin by april

Seriously though. The DLPT was by far the hardest test I've taken in my life and was enough of a mindfuck to give me nightmares. Some of the questions were horrifying - not in a "oh shit, i don't know who gets this right?" kind of way but in a "i bet the person who gets this question right gets dragged out of the testing area by jack" way.

i made it tho ;_;

cdyhybrid

I know a few mil, ex mil, and DoD guys are here so yal will feel me when I say I nailed the DLPT. Got a 124 - I can take any language available and get paid to do it. I made it fam ;_;

test had me stressed as fuck. i had backup plans for days, but i really wanted this. all goes according to plan, i'll be learning japanese or mandarin by april

Seriously though. The DLPT was by far the hardest test I've taken in my life and was enough of a mindfuck to give me nightmares. Some of the questions were horrifying - not in a "oh shit, i don't know who gets this right?" kind of way but in a "i bet the person who gets this question right gets dragged out of the testing area by jack" way.

i made it tho ;_;

Congrats man.

Malyse

i made it tho ;_;
Good job fam.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

i made it tho ;_;

excellent, congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom