• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Bruh

I'm tempted to post that gif where Rust grabs a handful of that ass and it just drops

Ipy71Ek.gif

Don't get banned though

Edit:
3V8qFHN.png
3V8qFHN.png
3V8qFHN.png

Thank you based JC.

Merc_

Well, some shit is really going to start going down now.

Rob Nelson ‏@RobNelsonABC7
POLICE UNION PRES. PAT LYNCH: "for the 1st time in a number of years we have become a "wartime" police department. We will act accordingly"

Let me be the first one to say that you still ain't shit

rich coming from the man flying across the world to learn Japanese but won't cross the street to teach his son to count.

You cookin' their books too?

They actually have their shit together there...plus they don't pay me enough.

bet you think you on the come up now huh nigga

isn't there someone in closer proximity for you to hate on? JC's The type to laugh at children for trying. "look at em! look at that future janitor's assistant struggle to tie his shoe! Better learn how to twirl a sign little man you got nothing else going for your ugly 4 year old ass."

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

POLICE UNION PRES. PAT LYNCH: "for the 1st time in a number of years we have become a "wartime" police department. We will act accordingly"
Yep. NYPD too ready with the bullshit.

Malyse

New York peeps, fucking stay safe.

I take it you've never been to Bed-Stuy in Brooklyn. People get shot all the time. The only reason this made the news is because the media can connect this to their current police vs blacks gimmick to keep all of you distracted from all the real issues.

It's amazing how such a small percent of the population can manipulate and control the vast majority.

I can't go anywhere on the internet without reading some bullshit. Goddamn.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I take it you've never been to Bed-Stuy in Brooklyn. People get shot all the time. The only reason this made the news is because the media can connect this to their current police vs blacks gimmick to keep all of you distracted from all the real issues.

It's amazing how such a small percent of the population can manipulate and control the vast majority.

Current times and tensions make it a real issue. I'm firmly in the "people die every day, b" camp but cops dying, this way, at this time has a much larger effect.

Like honestly, this doesn't even need to be spun by a pundit. To many people, its already clear. Sucks.

Jathaine

When the Garner verdict came down all my peeps from NY were like "some cops gonna die".
To them it was a matter of when. Just got off the phone with my cousin and while he thinks its fucked up, it didn't really phase him 'cause he was just surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Fuckboi takin' out ol girl that rejected him sours it even more though.

He used Garner and Brown's names to try to make a name for himself when he was just someone who couldn't take rejection. He didn't care about police brutality or a cause and now lots of people will get hurt by cops because of this.

When the Garner verdict came down all my peeps from NY were like "some cops gonna die".
To them it was a matter of when. Just got off the phone with my cousin and while he thinks its fucked up, it didn't really phase him 'cause he was just surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Fuckboi takin' out ol girl that rejected him sours it even more though.

Yep. Can't say I'm shocked. It's sad, but people flipping out these days.

Young Magus

The NY shooter also shot a woman that rejected him prior to that, and the officers shot were women.

There's more to what you see in the thread and on the news.

..........Shit.
This combined with the tweets shows that this dude is all fucked up and really gives no fucks about what's going on.

In other news, neighbors are blasting Reggae. I picked a wrong time to return home xp

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

So what are the real issues?

jWILL253

Banned
Life has officially become Bizarro World.

Open season has officially begun.

I hope the President does something. Send out the military, something.

Young Magus

America IS racism and violence, and neither will get better until they stop being profitable

So never

Sadly.

Life has officially become Bizarro World.

Open season has officially begun.

I hope the President does something. Send out the military, something.

I'm no expert on this situation but how on YWVHs earth would sending the military to NYC make anything better?

Yal are gonna hear a lot of fuck shit in the next few weeks-months too.

I think it would be a perfect time to delete my Facebook.....

So what are the real issues?

I basically told him to shut the fuck up with his bullshit he responded:

Such strong words for such a small man who would need me to hold their hand to cross the street.

You're mad because you know that GOD speaks the truth and the truth hurts.

Just because the media doesn't step into "bad" neighborhoods, does not mean that they don't exist.

Then again, I honestly don't care for how long you plan to remain blind and ignorant.

If you care, perhaps @Serpent* can educate you to some extent.

I'm just watching the world burn from the front row seats and don't care when I will get burned.

Another poster posted this:
Police vs blacks is a legitimate issue in this country. The police have, for centuries, been used to dehumanize black people and they still do. Every other month there's an article showing the deep flaws and planted racism in the police almost everywhere in the country. So yeah, this should be news.

He responded with this:
It's on news 24/7, meanwhile pretty much no mention of issues that would completely devastate everyone in this country and trigger national change (not saying revolution because the small minority on top have so much power it's beyond almost everyone's comprehension).

The media is trying to turn this country into blacks vs whites and it's doing a pretty good job so far.

What will happen next is more protests and more dumb blacks starting violence.

The media will continue to "report" on behalf of the government/corporations while brainwashing you and you will think that they're neutral (aka don't shoot the messenger).

Before you know it, the average citizen will have even less rights/freedom and will become even more poor, regardless the color of their skin.

Good thing that I'm old and won't live to see the full extent of the shitstorm that growing.

This is at shoryuken.com

SRK is mad ratchet for a forum. FGC mostly minority confirmed

They're opinions on real life shit be off but shit like the relationship thread..fucking gold

Furyous

Yal are gonna hear a lot of fuck shit in the next few weeks-months too.

2015 is going to be a god damned nightmare.

I sent out a disclaimer earlier on to my "friends" to not tag me in their discussions about this subject less they are ready for that come to Jesus honesty. You know that honest discourse that makes your soul hurt? Yeah, they're getting that fuck off forever honesty. Meh, I'm used to people hating me for dumb shit so I say bring it. The same hatred they treat me with is the same kind they'll deal with at some point. Lack of empathy and mercy eventually comes back to us in some form or fashion. That is the universal way of this world that applies to everyone at some point.

Village

I did not know there was a spider-man series on Disney where with flash they completely skipped the war and parallelization process and just made him army venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom