• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned

whew.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
my motherfucking roommate got a piss bottle in his room

i swear to fucking god i just want to kick that shit against the wall

this ain't fucking iraq wtffffffffffffff

One of my old barracks roommates did that shit, like what's so fuckin hard about using the got damn bathroom 3 feet from your room?!?!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Clown him until the end of time about that ratchet shit.

Its taking everything in me to not blow him up right in front of his sister and ex

fucking hell

had that shit baking in the same closet that i keep some of my shit in

This motherfucker making sun tea and shit. Thats foul DY

Got damn Rae Sremmurd makes some mindless ass catchy music

What the fuck did I just listen to. Who the fuck is 'Drummers Ear".
I couldn't live with a roommate

You cats better listen to Affirmed. Hes right. Same here.

royalan

nothing which is most likely the problem. my hair has just been growing for months and i haven't really used any shampoo just water in that time. so after i just got this hair cut it's a sea of black and white.

Nooooooooo

Ooooh, your barber must hate youuuu.....

Imm0rt4l

With the amount of dog whistles I see in OT,I sometimes can't help but wonder if there is a secret thread, perhaps on another board that acts as an antithesis to bct. That "neoniggers" post from reddit go me thinkin /paranoid

edit: just read uncle rupees poss on eric garner. And with that I'm out. Good night and good luck.

Ear Drummers

Anyway, time to take a shower and be someone's side piece

Good shit. As long as you cool with it, family.

With the amount of dog whistles I see in OT,I sometimes can't help but wonder if there is a secret thread, perhaps on another board that acts as an antithesis to bct. That "neoniggers" post from reddit go me thinkin /paranoid

edit: just read uncle rupees poss on eric garner. And with that I'm out. Good night and good luck.

I dont doubt it one bit. Can you imagine the Anti-BCT? I mean NegaRiovane, NegaSlayven, NegaImmortal, NegaMoris, NegaDY, NegaHarSon, NegaGorrilaz, NegaLabor, NegaJanedro, NegaAngelus, NegaJ10, NegaJC, NegaIshi, NegaRoyalan, Nega...... you get my drift. That shit would be straight tomfoolery.

Malyse

Good shit. As long as you cool with it, family.

I dont doubt it one bit. Can you imagine the Anti-BCT? I mean NegaRiovane, NegaSlayven, NegaImmortal, NegaMoris, NegaDY, NegaHarSon, NegaGorrilaz, NegaLabor, NegaJanedro, NegaAngelus, NegaJ10, NegaJC, NegaIshi, NegaRoyalan, Nega...... you get my drift. That shit would be straight tomfoolery.
PosiDD

harSon

Banned
Man, watched the trailer for 'The Guest' some of those songs are so dope, so I decided to look up the OST.

This song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjqwu6IhOvw

The cadence on that hook is just too dope.

The OST is great, but it didn't work well with the movie IMO. It's one of those things that's awesome separately, but kind of distracting on screen. Unlike something like Drive or Maniac, it didn't really blend with what was going on in a given scene. There were a few instances that worked, but it was extremely hit or miss in that regard.

I suggest your play a better ARPG
: ^)

Who are you?

The OST is great, but it didn't work well with the movie IMO. It's one of those things that's awesome separately, but kind of distracting on screen. Unlike something like Drive or Maniac, it didn't really blend with what was going on in a given scene. There were a few instances that worked, but it was extremely hit or miss in that regard.

Word. I still want to see the movie, it looks interesting/good. I can look past bad music placement. Besides the BR is less than the DVD on amazon so I preordered.

Gorillaz

the anti BCT

their DY is a positive family man
their Immortal probably doesn't work out much
hell maybe they even have a Gfex that enjoys life
they probably have an extremely popular podcast with their moris having an unhealthy thing for scar jo

who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom