• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good shit. As long as you cool with it, family.

I dont doubt it one bit. Can you imagine the Anti-BCT? I mean NegaRiovane, NegaSlayven, NegaImmortal, NegaMoris, NegaDY, NegaHarSon, NegaGorrilaz, NegaLabor, NegaJanedro, NegaAngelus, NegaJ10, NegaJC, NegaIshi, NegaRoyalan, Nega...... you get my drift. That shit would be straight tomfoolery.

NegaJC would be a chill dude who is a positive influence on the community and always helps people pick themselves up with kind, thoughtful words.

We should just have a day with no bans so the racists/sexists/homophobes can just let everyone know exactly who they are with no filters. It would speed things up thereafter

Imm0rt4l

Immortal, hook me up with some suggestions bruh. This shit has been on repeat for the last 10 minutes as I sit here playng Marvel Heroes.

2 songs off the top in a sorta similar vain

The Fauns - 4am (Power Glove Remix)

Perturbator (feat le casette) - 'Meet Jimmy'

Most of the synthwave I like doesn't have much in the way of vocals, usually more uptempo in line with the uptemo Guest tracks. Shit like Perturbator, Carpenter brut and lazerhawk, and Le Matos

Com Truise rules the 80's sounding music still

Com Truise is dope too

Good shit. As long as you cool with it, family.

I dont doubt it one bit. Can you imagine the Anti-BCT? I mean NegaRiovane, NegaSlayven, NegaImmortal, NegaMoris, NegaDY, NegaHarSon, NegaGorrilaz, NegaLabor, NegaJanedro, NegaAngelus, NegaJ10, NegaJC, NegaIshi, NegaRoyalan, Nega...... you get my drift. That shit would be straight tomfoolery.

The KKK Culture thread?

instead of addressing people fam it's corpsman?

the anti BCT

their DY is a positive family man
their Immortal probably doesn't work out much
hell maybe they even have a Gfex that enjoys life
they probably have an extremely popular podcast with their moris having an unhealthy thing for scar jo

who knows

NegaJC would be a chill dude who is a positive influence on the community and always helps people pick themselves up with kind, thoughtful words.

The KKK Culture thread?

instead of addressing people fam it's corpsman?

NegaBCT |OT| Mission Accomplished

So im not the only one who was thinking this.
So who is your Negaversion?

NegaRiovane/Revanche- A happily married lover of all of IceJJFish's music. He is still a virgin. He hates pop culture and absolutely abhors sentai and shit. He is the most uninteresting man in the world. But he is rich as fuck. Oh and lets not forget he hates alcohol. Absolutely despises drinking.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
let's talk video games for a second

Assassin's Creed 3

Worth playing or no?

It's like 5 bucks

Young Magus

I couldn't live with a roommate

Same, that's why I made sure to have my own room when me and a few others were getting housing.

cop killer was black AND muslim? GOP won the lottery.

This shit is getting worse and worse by the hour.

the anti BCT

their DY is a positive family man
their Immortal probably doesn't work out much
hell maybe they even have a Gfex that enjoys life
they probably have an extremely popular podcast with their moris having an unhealthy thing for scar jo

who knows

Slay is worth shit and doesn't appear on the wall of shame

Com Truise rules the 80's sounding music still

Yea, hope he releases a new album soon.
Brokendate has a cool video

BlackJace

NegaJC: Thinks Bayonetta is needlessly complicated and prefers "real" action games like God of War. Is eagerly anticipating Devil's Third.

harSon

Banned
Who are you?

Word. I still want to see the movie, it looks interesting/good. I can look past bad music placement. Besides the BR is less than the DVD on amazon so I preordered.

I'm not knocking the movie. It's damn good. 3rd act could have been better, but Dan Stevens gave one of my favorite performances of the year.

NegaViktor - loves Ubisoft games, doesn't read or write as a hobby. Is Scottish and drinks beer. Only visit the community threads and has only done black face outside of Halloween

I keep remembering why I never use iTunes. This shit is incapable of handling OSTs.

JUST PUT THEM ALL UNDER ONE ALBUM FOLDER AND SEPARATE THEM SHITS WITHIN THE DAMN ALBUM FOLDER ALPHABETICALLY BY NAME!!

Come on Apple this is some second grade UX shit right here, why have you people STILL not gotten this right?!

Young Magus

I keep remembering why I never use iTunes. This shit is incapable of handling OSTs.

JUST PUT THEM ALL UNDER ONE ALBUM FOLDER AND SEPARATE THEM SHITS WITHIN THE DAMN ALBUM FOLDER ALPHABETICALLY BY NAME!!

Come on Apple this is some second grade UX shit right here, why have you people STILL not gotten this right?!

This shit plus no linux support is why I gave up on iTunes and ipod.

Sound Juicer+deadbeef all day.

J10

Banned

Tag them as a compilation in the file info. They'll all be moved into the same album folder.

G-Fex

Bought The ArchAndroid.

Best thing I've ever listened to in a while.

lvNWLFN.gif

This shit plus no linux support is why I gave up on iTunes and ipod.

Sound Juicer+deadbeef all day.

I usually use mediamonkey but decided to load up itunes because I'm a glutton for punishment.

Ever check out Tomahawk? It's not finished but I've been hearing (huehuehue) good things about it. If you do get it, add me since you can share your music with others.

Tag them as a compilation in the file info. They'll all be moved into the same album folder.

First thing I did. Ask iTunes how that worked out for me.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
NegaIshi would be an actual bear pretending to be a girl but all the posts would come out with a shit ton of typos because it can't be easy typing with bear paws.

J10

Banned

If you have "Keep iTunes Media folder organized" checked in the preferences menu it should be fine. You might wanna try deleting your library.itl file and reimporting everything. It has always worked fine for me.

Young Magus

I usually use mediamonkey but decided to load up itunes because I'm a glutton for punishment.

Ever check out Tomahawk? It's not finished but I've been hearing (huehuehue) good things about it. If you do get it, add me since you can share your music with others.

Seems nice and they have arch support :wipes brow:

I'll check it out.

And I don't know how negamagus would turn out. Hummm

ReiGun

NegaReiGun would hate comic books and all related media, be very inarticulate and hate everyone, but also extraordinarily handsome and probably have DV's voice.

If you have "Keep iTunes Media folder organized" checked in the preferences menu it should be fine. You might wanna try deleting your library.itl file and reimporting everything. It has always worked fine for me.

Meh, iTunes managing my folder sounds so dangerous. I'll just go back to Mediamonkey.

Kreed

Just got home to see all this news with the cop killing (was visiting with fam in Coral Springs and randomly ran into Allen Iverson at the mall). Should I even bother looking in the GAF thread on this or is it nothing but responses to troll posts at this point?

wtf is itunes?

Just got home to see all this news with the cop killing (was visiting with fam in Coral Springs and randomly ran into Allen Iverson at the mall). Should I even bother looking in the GAF thread on this or is it nothing but responses to troll posts at this point?

of course don't bother looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom