• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTX 970 came in, booted up Ground Zeroes, put all that shit on max at 1080p/60fps

anya-melting-o_zpstxi8iu8q.gif

Malyse

See... but we already knew they were shady when they pulled that stunt with the ADA handing out copies of a law that was ruled unconstitutional all the way back in 1985.

These are the people who protesters and so on really need to be focused on.

I mean, I knew it was bad but still.

ReiGun

Best part of Arrow's S3 flashbacks has been Katana shitting on this dude Ollie every chance she gets.

I realize I'm just starting to hate Ollie. He's been insufferable this season.

I would hope that after so long, everyone will have a mix of everything and it will be a lot harder for to single out groups from where they're family came from hundreds of years earlier. Maybe my utopia is a land where everyone looks and tastes like Werther's Originals.
Why you trying to end racism man!? Anyway we'll be having designer babies in like 20 years. My kid gonna have Gucci skin man!

Best part of Arrow's S3 flashbacks has been Katana shitting on this dude Ollie every chance she gets.

I realize I'm just starting to hate Ollie. He's been insufferable this season.

He really is. Now we gotta watch Roy's wack ass take up the mantle. Dude got steroids and 2 weeks of training and now he's a badass...fuck outta here.

I think your struggle mix and the K-On talk is much more offputting. And I ain't the one talking bout cannibalism either.

Nah fam you contribue just as much. You out here postin yugioh, cat ear headphones, near anorexic random asian chicks talkin about 'them legs doe!' random struggle slice of life animu. You just as guilty bruh bruh, you two trying to poison BCT. I see ya'll and I will not stand for it. Let me get my boy Constantine to destroy you devils and purify this thread.

yall going just a little too hard in that Iggy thread

From animu to Mila J. Proud of you
N7ZURZd.png

Malyse

The pony is right. Y'all need Jesus.

-----

That Dragonball XV trailer makes that game look terrible. I mean, I set expectations low for anime games, but damn. I can't with that.

Steve Harvey is a fuckboy hypocrite. Trying to tell people about how to treat their spouse and give out relationship advice and shit and this dude cheated ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom