• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another gross ass combination I don't understand is hot dogs and rice. I saw a dude eat that (with ketchup) and it just looked nasty as hell

Young Magus

I really don't understand.

I'm listening to the BGWT podcast. I reeeeaaaaaallllllly don't fucking understand how these people on the news can just lie. They aren't "hearing what they want to hear", it isn't a perception issue. These mothafuckas are straight up lying.

Why? Just why? All these pundits know that they're lying. Stacey Dash knows that she's lying. How the fuck do they wake up in the morning? Are they just so goddamn narcissistic and unempathetic, that they just feel nothing at all?

Because

JohnDoe

Banned
iMTFn3l.png

OIQI1Zh.png

Kreed

Gross combination is waffles n chicken.

how you gonna put syrup on chicken breh

First, stop acting like you haven't had a plate full of pancakes/waffles, potatoes, eggs, and sausage/ham and some of the syrup didn't end up on the side dishes. You know you still ate it and it was good.

Second, you don't have to put syrup on the chicken. It's called Chicken AND Waffles. Like Pancakes AND Sausage or Ham AND Eggs. The foods are served together, doesn't mean they have to be on top of each other.

Shit sounds like chicken soup and Honey Smacks..fuck outta here..

This is a horrible comparison. Like a "I go into a GAF thread about black people and someone goes what about White Entertainment Television" comparison.

First, stop acting like you haven't had a plate full of pancakes/waffles, potatoes, eggs, and sausage/ham and some of the syrup didn't end up on the side dishes. You know you still ate it and it was good. *I separate my shit..

Second, you don't have to put syrup on the chicken. It's called Chicken AND Waffles. Like Pancakes AND Sausage or Ham AND Eggs. The foods are served together, doesn't mean they have to be on top of each other.
* Fair enough..

This is a horrible comparison. Like a "I go into a GAF thread about black people and someone goes what about White Entertainment Television" comparison.

LOL the fuck..

Isn't WET every other damn channel in existence except for BET, TVOne, Bounce, MTV Jams & those Spanish & Asian blocks on satellite TV?

Furyous

I really don't understand.

I'm listening to the BGWT podcast. I reeeeaaaaaallllllly don't fucking understand how these people on the news can just lie. They aren't "hearing what they want to hear", it isn't a perception issue. These mothafuckas are straight up lying.

Why? Just why? All these pundits know that they're lying. Stacey Dash knows that she's lying. How the fuck do they wake up in the morning? Are they just so goddamn narcissistic and unempathetic, that they just feel nothing at all?

What episode are you referring to? I only fucks with Rod when he goes on an epic rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom