• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

B5eLHBoIQAAYfjh.jpg

did he pick up the metal cap from mario 64?

No disrespect to Common or Rakim but I don't see how they are top 5 material but Nas isn't even worth mentioning. I really am trying to figure out his tastes.
Everyone listed would probably make it in my top 10 but I don't understand how Rakim is supposed to be the world's greatest.

Its all subjective, yeah, how does this work? Left me scratchin' my head.

He said he was fucking with me about not putting nas up there cause he knew I would get mad and say something about it. We really didn't talk about it much when we got to the place. But if any of y'all live in Oklahoma City there is a pizza joint called Revolve Pizza and shit is off the chain.

He said he was fucking with me about not putting nas up there cause he knew I would get mad and say something about it. We really didn't talk about it much when we got to the place. But if any of y'all live in Oklahoma City there is a pizza joint called Revolve Pizza and shit is off the chain.

Niggas trying to save face smh

akira28

he's the cee lo

yeah I remember when I first saw the goodie mob, and the crazy looking dude who looked like he would be the craziest killer on the team in the goodie mob movie. I was like...people were willing to rap with that dude? he looks like a circus.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
not even used to waiting on potential jobs to call back like this

like... i'm pretty sure i got one locked up (and i don't NEED either but i'd like the extra income) but fuck this is unnerving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom