• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

yeah I remember when I first saw the goodie mob, and the crazy looking dude who looked like he would be the craziest killer on the team in the goodie mob movie. I was like...people were willing to rap with that dude? he looks like a circus.

Looking crazy as shit is how you got into the dungeon family
\
MDCiZW5.jpg

Village

add some claws to Dre and he'd be outchea lookin like ATL Vega.

Someone needs to address my professor X over there.

Also If Dre Is vega, who is everyone else.

Also I'm pretty sure that isn't an organized shoot, I'm pretty sure them dudes were hanging out in a forest someone saw them and wanted to take pictures and later realized it was the dungeon family

"If black people want movies and shows with them as the starring role/their perspective/cater to them, why don't they just make their own?! Tired of all this PC Bullshit!"
…
"Black people have BET, how come white people can't have WET?! Tired of all this PC bullshit!"

"If black people want movies and shows with them as the starring role/their perspective/cater to them, why don't they just make their own?! Tired of all this PC Bullshit!"
…
"Black people have BET, how come white people can't have WET?! Tired of all this PC bullshit!"
Who on this site said that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom