• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

That is like your first fighter be Shaq Fu

How can you compare this to that?
heihachi-axe-catch-o.gif

So cool.

Nakazato

My damn day was fucking up and down

Got promoted

Got bitched in the same meeting I got promoted in for something I haven't even started

Canceled my day off and my uto for a film job

All ready saying FUCK IT.

New job search is a go

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Lol just had a conversation with my girl about weaves and other races touching black people hair like a petting zoo. I never understood that, man. I mean I understand the stupid questions like "is that your real hair" or stupid comments like "why do you brush your hair, you have no hair" but the petting zoo shit. like you ain't 5 keep out my personal space.

Oh gosh, I remember people asking me this all the way up to the end of middle-school; made me feel so alien as people would get touchy-feely with my puffy, short-curled hair.

Akainu

God I rented the OG Tekken movie, straight doo doo. But that fatal fury, that fatal fury, hottest of fire.

I think I watched the fatal fury movie when I was in elementary school (not in school). All I remember is Mai's boobs and a half naked girl on top of Terry.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Oh gosh, I remember people asking me this all the way up to the end of middle-school; made me feel so alien as people would get touchy-feely with my puffy, short-curled hair.

I wish I had had more of a "don't take shit" streak when I was little like I do now. Would've been pulling white people hair left and right when that happened.

Numb

I think I watched the fatal fury movie when I was in elementary school (not in school). All I remember is Mai's boobs and a half naked girl on top of Terry.

You prioritize the things important to you in your memory.
Science proves this.

Girl I dated in college use to touch their face when they touched their hair while she stared them dead in the eyes. She didn't say shit, didn't crack a smile or anything, she would just touch their face.

Shit was hilarious.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Girl I dated in college use to touch their face when they touched their hair while she stared them dead in the eyes. She didn't say shit, didn't crack a smile or anything, she would just touch their face.

Shit was hilarious.

I mean I just don't get it. I just don't. what compels someone over the age of five to just touch something they don't own without asking. I mean I'd say fuck no if they asked but its the principle. Did their moms never say while in the store "don't touch anything"?? its a conundrum

Numb

Is she falling back and throwing this? Cause is makes no sense.
Science huh?

I think she is jumping up. Haven't seen the movie in forever.
going with science since i don't know your gender. If male then you were just a horny kid like everyone else

Azure J

DBZ keeps cooking but we can't get no more Outlaw Star.

Eternally pressed that the production studio cut the budget on them so we only got 26 episodes (no matter how godlike) versus the 52 they initally wanted to do.

Dbz movie spoiler

vegeta gets waxed by frieza. Frieza blows up earth. Goku goes back in time 3 minutes and kills frieza. Blue haired super Saiyans

:lol

God damn.

Tell me they don't son my boy Piccolo tho.

Outlaw Star had a fantastic OST. As good as the OP was though, I loved the endings so much.

Daytime Moon (Always felt like this was legit GoAT stuff, something about the song is hauntingly fascinating to this day.)
House of the Moon (perfect zoning music)

Yep, those are the best two.

The World's Strongest, Tree of Might & Dead Zone always struck me as the movies made with a more "what if Dragonball/Z were kung fu flicks" mentality. Some of the choreography in the fights actually remind me of Jackie Chan stuff where they'd sprinkle humor into the technicality of the fights.

(Ex. Goku going in with the backflips and then slipping and skidding on a broken neck into Willow's lab in TWS; Goku versus Garlic Jr.'s henchmen only to get his hairline fucked by dude with the sword in Dead Zone; Goku making a mad sprint in one direction on a tree root in Tree of Might only to do a full Sonic skid/turn around to bail Gohan out.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom