• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

My arms are getting weak from carrying this L as a Vegeta stan since childhood.

Toriyama wont let the true gawd shine because nobody would fuck w/ Goku anymore. He's only over because he wins all the time. Vegeta is like The Rock. He doesnt need wins to be over as fuck.

Village

As long as we going back, lets not forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F87LlJxgZTk

RIP

26ydTTB.jpg

Numb

I feel like anime in the 1990s and 1980s were real. At times they were a little nonsensical

Post 2000 shit got soft.

I got into anime recently and i feel like i prefer the older stuff and mainly their mangas like Jojo and Berserk. I will watch an anime if i have to tho.
started using the internet in 2008 so i watched very little or on Tv. Dont judge.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Lol just had a conversation with my girl about weaves and other races touching black people hair like a petting zoo. I never understood that, man. I mean I understand the stupid questions like "is that your real hair" or stupid comments like "why do you brush your hair, you have no hair" but the petting zoo shit. like you ain't 5 keep out my personal space.

lordmrw

God I rented the OG Tekken movie, straight doo doo. But that fatal fury, that fatal fury, hottest of fire.

No joke the Tekken animated movie was the first DVD I ever watched.....at least the picture was incredibly clean.

But that fatal fury, that fatal fury, hottest of fire.

I've always had a soft spot for those fighting game anime from the early to mid 90s. When I got a subbed version of Street Fighter back in late 1995 I was practically the school hero. That one VHS tape got worn the fuck out because so many people were making copies of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom