• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Keith David voicing the Arbiter and Mike Colter voicing and playing Agent Locke ...

... Is Halo now one of the most diverse AAA games on the market fam?

RedSwirl

Went to a my gfs cousins wedding last night.

Brehs I have never seen so many mixed kids in my life.

Every kid there was mixed

Every single one.

Bout 9-10 total.

Then I was told that all of them weren't there and there was at least another 5 to 6 that weren't able to make it.

So instead of feeling like I wasn't going to be welcomed. I find that the majority (if not all) of the people there had half black kids. And by that time I knew I wasn't going to be isolated due to skin color.

Just thought I would share.

Every time I go down to visit my brother and his wife (who is white). Half the kids down there are mixed, and all the mixed couples are BM/WW. What is going on. Some types of people might think it's some kind of conspiracy.

Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture, with that goddamn 80s style ending song. So good.

Yep.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_i7kqe8aj

GcycfBx.jpg

I don't understand why this girl is bein interviewed. She cute tho.

Come on dude. Are you even around healthy mid-30 year olds? Martin looks old.

No.

Slay, I know you're going to watch those two AMC shows right? They have Asians main characters. One of the shows the MC is a female.

why you aint watch it ?

If I wanted to watch black people be killed like roaches, I'd turn on the news.

His plot armor got tested a few times tonight, but he's still kickin.

Word.

Trying to fix her life.

Tryin to get this girl some kind of sponsorship so she has income. She went from the bae of a millionaire to a thousandaire overnight.

FreeMufasa

Dbz movie spoiler

vegeta gets waxed by frieza. Frieza blows up earth. Goku goes back in time 3 minutes and kills frieza. Blue haired super Saiyans

:lol

Numb

Dbz movie spoiler

vegeta gets waxed by frieza. Frieza blows up earth. Goku goes back in time 3 minutes and kills frieza. Blue haired super Saiyans

:lol

The movies are just dumb. I only watched the Broly ones and that last one with the gods which was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom