• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty dope Blasian, you're a really good artist, i'm jelly. :)

I missed this. I want to be clear here. These are my boy's not mine. I can't do character art. The best I did was a Korra piece that was ass. I can only do reference portraits.
Yo BCT,

Are any of you interested in a club nintendo platinum rewards game?

Thinking of trading my reward for a $35 eshop card.

List of games are here.

I might be interested.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
No, thanks my dude. I stopped fucking with Nintendo after the Wii came out. If the Arrow makes it past next year then that's an achievement by itself.

What's the verdict on the newest season of Archer?

it has its moments, better than the past season though. although the ending is pretty weak in comparison to past seasons

RedSwirl

Now I have to listen to Nomak's music again, free of struggle rappers of course.

Hadn't heard much of Nokak. One album convinced me all his stuff had lyrics. Any guide I can find for Nomak instrumentals?

Other than that the only Nujabes-a-like I know of is Freddie Joachim unless you count Joseph Jacobs.

Hadn't heard much of Nokak. One album convinced me all his stuff had lyrics. Any guide I can find for Nomak instrumentals?

Other than that the only Nujabes-a-like I know of is Freddie Joachim unless you count Joseph Jacobs.

I only know of YT links right now

start at this album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIj2l7CuIo4

and in the description you will see links to other albums, most of his music shouldn't have folks rapping over it

My personal journey into Nomak's music started here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9NqEQsjKbE

Young Magus

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I wish there was a game coming out based on the Berserk anime series. Half RPG Half Dynasty warriors.
You and me both. That would be so awesome. Play the Souls series and listen to the Berserk soundtrack, that's what I do. The games already have tons of Berserk references even up to having guts armor and sword.

Bubba T

I've come to realize that my roommate has no clear goals. All he does is sit around and play video games all day when he's not at work. He doesn't seem driven at all.

Numb

I wish there was a game coming out based on the Berserk anime series. Half RPG Half Dynasty warriors.

I want that too but with many other genres aswell. Bloodborne is basically Berserk and Vampire Hunter D and Van hellsing combined. Just from the trailers you can see the baby that keeps following Guts around and The Beast inside of him seems to be an actual boss in the game. Same eyes too. All the souls game are like that.
Also fuck Griffith that piece of shit.

I've come to realize that my roommate has no clear goals. All he does is sit around and play video games all day when he's not at work. He doesn't seem driven at all.

Well at least he's working. Not everyone knows what they want at life at X age. Some people don't find their calling until their 30s and beyond.

strobogo

Banned

MfGZ4jK.gif

Azure J

Read the whole fucking thing.

10/10
GoTY
Will buy the Remastered Edition next gen
Will preorder the DLC gems and alts

get waifus brehs

...or nah

ibmwoH5MEwS7dV.png

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Just got back from seeing Furious 7...not sure how I felt about it.

It started off so well but ended on a more somber note.
And goddamn they reached ssj3 levels with that thick ass plot armor.

Paul Walker tribute felt a bit forced as well.

With that said I definitely got my moneys worth watching F7 which is rare these days imo.

HB actually has fans and shit now. He actually influences people, yo.

This world is FUCKED.

Honestly, if you have a consistent message and you say that message on a regular basis for long enough, you will find fans. Most of the time, it's just a matter of how much effort you want to use in the long-term.

RedSwirl

I just look at people's avatars and I finally saw them post HB's.

Ohhhhh...

That was the one who would defend loli content all the time right? Or is that the one with the Etrian Odyssey avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom