• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
F4OH4lP.jpg

*ahem*

at first i thought it was cornmeal. then the horror set in.

jmood88

So I posted the deadspin article on Facebook and one of the cops I know had this to say:
Not always and get your facts. In our judicial system most walk because we don't wanna over crowd our prisons! Let's hope justice prevails and they do what is right in this case!
Hate to burst your bubble but people lie and cheat in every profession. Every profession has people who do wrong in it only police seem to get the brunt of bad press . I don't condone his actions or anyone else who commits crimes against society. But don't hate us today and then scream for us tomorrow because someone wrongs you
Ok well a article hasn't seen what good police have done world wide for people of all races like I have. They haven't been thanked by all ages, genders and races like I have observed. No officer would ever condone another officer doing wrong if he is worth his shield. I just feel to many people try to make everything racist and are looking for another reason to hate. I don't have time for racism and wished everyone else didn't either.

The police are wild.

Furyous

All the Dame Dash praise lately is just ironic, right?

Like, I'm hoping it is...

What the fuck was Dame in a radio station for? What kind of man goes to another radio to answer questions from another man? I'm from Harlem and Harlem niggas don't answer questions from other men in radio stations. PAUSE.

one piece spoilers in here?

man.. first ninjas post scans o spoilers for that new DBZ movie for NO REASON in the FGW and I come in here and more spoilers

y'all truly aint shit.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
What dialogue? About how nobody should be listening to fuck niggas for advice on how to live their lives?

Idk I got something positive out of it. Mainly that working for others isn't the only path to success and in many ways can hold you back from your full potential. I know that statement sounds obvious but being stuck in a working class loop often causes handicaps to your thought process.

Fuck I look like taking advice from another man? If another dude telling me how to live my life I might as well call him daddy

I'm from Harlem

What the fuck was Dame in a radio station for? What kind of man goes to another radio to answer questions from another man? I'm from Harlem and Harlem niggas don't answer questions from other men in radio stations. PAUSE.

Real men don't laugh at memes even though they find them funny.

People are praising Dame Dash? You sure they aren't talking about the 100 yard dash? Or Mrs. Dash?

I appreciate the whole "start your own business" thing, but all the "real men" crap surrounding it is poisonous. Yeah, you put up your own money, but where did that money come from? And to twist what is obviously an employer/employee relationship around to contracts and "seven times the profit was what I got" is some real bullshit. In the end, we all work for somebody, even a CEO.

Also, Dame Dash is broke as a joke, and "dame" is a title given to female nobility.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

You know how people love posting the inspirational sayings on IG? To them, Dame sounds like a damned genius with his double talk and sayings that ultimately mean nothing.

Jacir

DC has a strong ethiopian community. I can believe this.

And yet we are still taken for granted. In the back of my head I'm hearing that we will win eventually in the end while that song about 'niggas being scared of revolution' from the Malcolm X article posted awhile back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom