• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Went and watched the Avenger movie.

Glad to see my Somalian brethren have been upgraded from being punched in the face by Tom Hanks and The Expendables to being punched in the face by The Avengers themselves. What a huge promotion. Only people left to punch us are Jedi's.

Been years since i ever rooted for the heroes of anything to win. Mainly because they never win in a really legit way because the writers have to give the villains random weaknesses and unnecessary holes in their plans. Knew nothing about Ultron going in but the only thing i heard about the guy before is that heroes had to cheat to beat him one time and i went in with some really high expectations that were not fulfilled.

It was a fun movie tho. No movie is perfect.

I thought the same too till one of my bros hit me up yesterday and told me it was out.
I obviously moved my ass quick and got to it .

We always get stuff mad late. Birdman just came out last week lol

And look at this sad shit

CDMwuwVUsAEdSbl.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I have an inquiry regarding the bill of rights and the constitution, in particular the first amendment. After the whole Ferguson debacle the populace of that county were in the streets peacefully protesting against the local police force. Technically this behavior and action is protecting these people in the form of the first amendment, correct? Very shortly the cops begin shooting gas canisters into the protesting group. I suppose I'm Asking whether this action by the police department was a violation of the citizen's rights to exercise the first amendment?

D i Z

I have an inquiry regarding the bill of rights and the constitution, in particular the first amendment. After the whole Ferguson debacle the populace of that county were in the streets peacefully protesting against the local police force. Technically this behavior and action is protecting these people in the form of the first amendment, correct? Very shortly the cops begin shooting gas canisters into the protesting group. I suppose I'm Asking whether this action by the police department was a violation of the citizen's rights to exercise the first amendment?

They would say that the crowd initiated the altercation, therefore not a violation.

D i Z

ahh yes, that explains the crack filled gas canisters.

Just sayin'. It's pretty much their word that they responded to, not instigated the conflict situation.
I've yet to see a case where an armed police force doesn't control the spin of how a situation pops off, even with photographic evidence.

royalan

Because I'm over her slut-shaming female popstars when she herself isn't above flaunting her nu-black breasts in the latest Hipster "This Shit Ain't Funny" masterpiece.

And I'm tired of her acting like anybody should give a shit about her opinions on the industry because of who her daddy is.

I just don't see it for her.

X5gAiJP.gif

Slayven

Because I'm over her slut-shaming female popstars when she herself isn't above flaunting her nu-black breasts in the latest Hipster "This Shit Ain't Funny" masterpiece.

And I'm tired of her acting like anybody should give a shit about her opinions on the industry because of who her daddy is.

X5gAiJP.gif

well...ok

DominoKid

X5gAiJP.gif

examples?
CPBfG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom