• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Raven Symone doesn't think Harriet Tubman belongs on the $20 bill.

smfh.

Are you surprised? She is a year away from her own show on Fox News with Stacey Dash.

Messed with okcupid a few years back and messaged a half black chick. Messages me back saying shes sorry, but she doesnt date black guys. All I could do was :/

Haha! I have seen that too. I use match.com like a week at a time. They throw up these free 7-day trials every now and then. You don't get charged unless you stay signed up past the 7th day. So it is some quick fishing, then out. That is about as long as I could take the rejection and the meeting people in real-life who look nothing like their profile pics. But every now and then you find that diamond in the rough.

jmood88

What do y'all think about Ava DuVernay possibly becoming the director for Black Panther?

It would be really interesting. I've only seen Selma, which I liked a lot, so I don't know too much about her as a director but I won't be mad about a black woman getting to do a big blockbuster.

I'd rather have Nolan, lol.

but that's because I want BP to have a TDK style movie.

I want good fight scenes, which is the exact opposite of anything Nolan can do.

It would be really interesting. I've only seen Selma, which I liked a lot, so I don't know too much about her as a director but I won't be mad about a black woman getting to do a big blockbuster.

I want good fight scenes, which is the exact opposite of anything Nolan can do.

Ehh, you could always sub-contract the Russos to do the fight scenes.

BP is much more of a plot character, not a "Raid" character.

EDIT: IDGAF about anything political in a comic book movie.

Slayven

What do y'all think about Ava DuVernay possibly becoming the director for Black Panther?
I don't care as long as Wakanda have folks catching feelings

Raven Symone doesn't think Harriet Tubman belongs on the $20 bill.

smfh.

I'd rather have Nolan, lol.

but that's because I want BP to have a TDK style movie.
She needs to sit her ass down.
raven is going for the crown

She will have to fight Stacy Dash

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

1375735945_black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

WUaotow.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That MS thread is really showing some true colours. LOL

I don't know what people expect when you break an NDA.

Leak company sensitive info and then my keycard doesn't work tomorrow to let me in the building? UNFAIR! I CAN'T EVEN GET COFFEE?! These dudes...

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
The real world expects you to be a big boy? ANd not do shit for the vine or likes? How dare they? We as gamers should unite

Judging by that thread, alot of people are going to be hurting when the real world puts a whipping on them. There are actual consequences for actions. Can't just hurry up and "quit game" before it auto saves.

Slayven

Those are your dream women.
If only I was in a harem manga
"The Nega-View"

all evil version.
I do love themed evil teams
Judging by that thread, alot of people are going to be hurting when the real world puts a whipping on them. There are actual consequences for actions. Can't just hurry up and "quit game" before it auto saves.

Maybe I am old, but I can't fathom fucking up my money for a few likes. Maybe for some good sex, but internet high fives? Nah bro

Jacir

The witcher 3 launch cinematic trailer is cray cray.

Whats up bct? I didn't realize today was a holiday for some. Mom stayed home and I was dissapointed lol. I wanted some peace n quiet.
Still love u mom.

Slayven

Well I'm officially part of the army reserves.
What is your Joe name?

Holy shit. Bloodborne dropped off real quick.
So it didn't sell 1 copy for every thread about Bloodborne?

"i need to justify my luxury item via post-purchase statistics rather than if i'm actually happy with what i have"
Reminds me of comicboards, the vocal minroity rather talk about comics then read them

You want to see them blow up in an NPD thread, tell them how much you don't care about sales.
Ain't nobody that real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom