• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why would you ask me if I'm white? That's so dismissive!"

*promptly says a bunch of fuckshit that explains why*

I've only started posting for a little over a month, but some of these cats. Please tell me the gaming side is better?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"Why would you ask me if I'm white? That's so dismissive!"

*promptly says a bunch of fuckshit that explains why*

I've only started posting for a little over a month, but some of these cats. Please tell me the gaming side is better?

as it comes to race stuff, gaming side is actually way worse, because you get all the really ignorant posters who never actually engage with these conversations at all outside of a video game context

Numb

Watched the old Mad max movies in preparation for fury road. I never realized that Road warrior was not the first. Only thought it and Thunderdome were the only Mad max movies.There is atually a first one i never heard of or seen but they are all really weird and really really dumb. Third one is on another level of crazy.

Watching Sons of Anarchy S1 for the first time. Liking it so far, but lol Jax always rocking the saggy pants and fresh sneaks dresses more like a gangsta than some biker gang member

Shy

Watching Sons of Anarchy S1 for the first time. Liking it so far, but lol Jax always rocking the saggy pants and fresh sneaks dresses more like a gangsta than some biker gang member
Strap yourself in for the all consuming fuckries fam. :p
Getting tired of folks trying to shut down conversation with "fake outrage" comments. If you don't care don't say anything.
Which thread is this, if you don't mind me asking. ?

andthebeatgoeson

Paying for something that leaves you upset makes sense to you? Ok then.
You don't understand. They forced him.

Between Mario kart and bayonetta, I would be good. I bought it at launch and haven't regretted it. PC, wiiu and 3ds have me good. Still need to play a fire emblem, majoras mask. I'm missing out on games. But I'm also 30+ with not enough gaming time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom